B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

Just now, Fagen said:

I don't expect any girl girl action here

I'll take your word for it since I know almost nothing about Sofie and nothing at all about Belle.  All I know is Belle is in sexy undies and Sofie has hers under her dress.  And 2 bottles of wine that I can see.

I am not impressed with some of the layout and cameras in this apartment. No bath,no good shower cam so I won't see any of Belle's sexy shower dancing which used to be her trademark. No camera on the nearside of the bed and no visibility of anything on the far side except a glimpse into the closet where Belle usually changes. Belle💗 when she has been naked has given good views and the cameras are pretty good as far as the bed's concerned but after an exciting first night it has gone fairly quiet. 

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The camera covering the dinner table could have had a better angle / view.

Well I was thinking that but it is good for seeing Belle naked in the kitchen so I don't want it moved but the other camera's OK for the table. Peronally not have a good view of a table is not a priority.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I was thinking that but it is good for seeing Belle naked in the kitchen so I don't want it moved but the other camera's OK for the table. Peronally not have a good view of a table is not a priority.

I was actually thinking about cam 3, but yes cam 4 is also bad regarding the table, maybe they could add one more filming the table.

30 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I was actually thinking about cam 3, but yes cam 4 is also bad regarding the table, maybe they could add one more filming the table.

I've been working.  Did Sofie leave already?