Malena & Amelia (2019) Part #1

That is two men in about three hours for the blonde girl I shall call Repunzel (for her long hair). @jabbath1987 has not given her a name yet (of which I am aware). She is both sensuous and sensual. The fact that the second (goatee bearded) guy could not get a sustained hard-on, whilst in the L/R, was unfortunate and then I saw Amelia offering/giving her condoms before they went into the bathroom. This probably confirms her seeking a place within the VHTV system. Now, if she is bi as well..............

[Afternote] NOTHING thus far in her behaviour thus far suggests she is bisexual.

Edited by Oldstalker
  • Like 1

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

That is two men in about three hours for the blonde girl I shall call Repunzel (for her long hair). @jabbath1987 has not given her a name yet (of which I am aware). She is both sensuous and sensual. The fact that the second (goatee bearded) guy could not get a sustained hard-on, whilst in the L/R, was unfortunate and then I saw Amelia offering/giving her condoms before they went into the bathroom. This probably confirms her seeking a place within the VHTV system. Now, if she is bi as well..............

[Afternote] NOTHING thus far in her behaviour thus far suggests she is bisexual.

Let's call her Dalia?

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's call her Dalia?

In British English the name of the flower and girl would be spelled Dahlia. But Dahlia it can be. You are the Boss in these things. 😆

Edited by Oldstalker
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is two men in about three hours for the blonde girl I shall call Repunzel (for her long hair)

as far as I remember Rapunzel is a nickname already reserved to one of the other girls who had been in vhtv before

• Like 2

3 hours ago, waldi said:

as far as I remember Rapunzel is a nickname already reserved to one of the other girls who had been in vhtv before

Apologies - we have an expression "ignorance is bliss",  but we have another saying "ignorance of the law is no excuse". I plead ignorance. 🤬  😜

3 hours ago, waldi said:

Yeah she was the one who slept there  but never washed or showered in the apartment. Well she did once but then realised there was an overhead cam in the bathroom and we never saw her in there after lol. She had a gorgeous body too under all that hair lol.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah she was the one who slept there  but never washed or showered in the apartment. Well she did once but then realised there was an overhead cam in the bathroom and we never saw her in there after lol. She had a gorgeous body too under all that hair lol.

Ahahaha yes that was funny. 

• Like 1