B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

I want to say thank you to all of the remaining RLC Project Tenants.
Us, the Voyeurists, have a hell of an apetite for visual prurient interests. We can never get enough.
Them, the Exhibitionists, the remaining 6 couples + Masha & 12 girls on vacation are whats left of 24 (?) appartments of people.
I'm saying Thank You for all the energy you have to offer.
I realize you can't be Chipper & Active every hour of the day.
I watch every day, Thank You. Love from Arizona, USA.

19 hours ago, Sergio said:

I believe that RLC, for now, has no intention of adding new apartments, otherwise it would have made a communication to prevent the last subscribers from canceling their subscriptions, to me personally it seems a suicide, with eight apartments like these I don't think will last long 

I also think that RLC urgently needs to change something. The current cast, especially the show girls in Barcelona, are horrible. 

However, I also think that it may take a few weeks until RLC has found solutions. It is important to cast people who also have a personality. Even with some people here like any trash the Barcelona Show Girls will come up with, but RLC will only be successful again, if there is again real life to see in front of the cameras. 

25 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I also think that RLC urgently needs to change something. The current cast, especially the show girls in Barcelona, are horrible. 

However, I also think that it may take a few weeks until RLC has found solutions. It is important to cast people who also have a personality. Even with some people here like any trash the Barcelona Show Girls will come up with, but RLC will only be successful again, if there is again real life to see in front of the cameras. 

Troll....blip

6 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

WOW look at Anabella in the shower.  She really burned good at the pool today. 

Yes, I sorta knew at least 1 of the girls was gonna get burnt, judging by the temperatures in Spain today and how long they were out at the height of the sun...

I'll happily lotion her up though, if she wants 😜

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I sorta knew at least 1 of the girls was gonna get burnt, judging by the temperatures in Spain today and how long they were out at the height of the sun...

I'll happily lotion her up though, if she wants 😜

Don't miss any nooks or crannies.....do a good job....

• Like 1