B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you'd say 'shit'...😏

LOL  my son and i and a couple of life long friends went to a new restaurant the other night off of a recommendation.  this was a Mexican food restaurant that featured the Habanero pepper and bad ass margaritas.  we all had the Habanero peppers and the trip home was very gassy.  onions and peppers give me gas but i still eat them anyway.  everybody should have some type of hot pepper in their diet in my opinion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL  my son and i and a couple of life long friends went to a new restaurant the other night off of a recommendation.  this was a Mexican food restaurant that featured the Habanero pepper and bad ass margaritas.  we all had the Habanero peppers and the trip home was very gassy.  onions and peppers give me gas but i still eat them anyway.  everybody should have some type of hot pepper in their diet in my opinion.

I hope you had the windows wide open...😏

Was it like the classic scene from Blazin Saddles 🤣

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you had the windows wide open...😏

Was it like the classic scene from Blazin Saddles 🤣

yes, windows were down and it was probably as close to the scene in Blazing Saddles as you could get.  the food was damn good and we talked to the owner of the place and she said it's been a hit for the past couple of weeks.  i think if they don't change anything, they will be in business for a long time!

il y a 32 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Karla sprays perfume all over her room. Maybe her BF is coming to B4 this time.

Oh that might actually be good, I am quite disappointed with her so far.

Maybe bringing her man in might perk her up abit.