B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It's too bad Aunt Flo is visiting Anabella right now.  I think the way things were going Salma would have finally gotten that pussy.  

I'm sure she will soon...Not sure if Salma will let her repay the compliment though...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure she will soon...Not sure if Salma will let her repay the compliment though...

That's never going to happen.  Not 1 girl has even gotten a finger in there.  Anabella has tried several times and every time Salma grabs her hand and gently moves it away.  Only her bf gets that pussy.

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

its so funny to watch three grown woman. trying to get I little flying bug out of Divas room.🤣

I caught the end of it and was wondering WTF was happening,,hahaha,,girls and flying bugs  don't go together, 

OrangeNeglectedAsianlion-max-1mb.gif

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Back to Promoting themselves with Couples.  Party Girls are a Dime a Dozen, they come and they go.

I think it's more like "Away from the cam shows and back towards a real content". I think, this task is easier with couples, but it's also possible with girls, who (like it happened before) also bring new acquaintance into the apartment (at least from time to time). 

It's essential to stop with this stupid show. 

• Like 1

I believe that RLC, for now, has no intention of adding new apartments, otherwise it would have made a communication to prevent the last subscribers from canceling their subscriptions, to me personally it seems a suicide, with eight apartments like these I don't think will last long

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sergio said:

I believe that RLC, for now, has no intention of adding new apartments, otherwise it would have made a communication to prevent the last subscribers from canceling their subscriptions, to me personally it seems a suicide, with eight apartments like these I don't think will last long

Cancelled mine yesterday, waiting for it to expire but to be honest even though I can still watch all cams and replay until it expire, I spent less than 10 mins there each day just to see if anyone new arrive. Anabel was the one that kept me subscribing for long time while some of my other fav girls come and gone. Now there is no reason for me to keep paying them at all.

I do feel sorry for girls like Anabel, a music student who hardly have money to buy anything so she can pursue her passion, and Leora that they perhaps have to find jobs to pay rent, not so much for people like Paul whom should have been working all these years and saved up some money but he so lazy. I still remember the first time I watch rlc when they were in their old apt, leora goes to work early morning almost everyday, and he just sit there all day, must be like 5 years ago or six.