B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes, i am surprised to read that the show stopper Amalia didn't even take her panties off.  i'm not sure that it was Sofie that was preventing that from happening because i didn't see it, but i know that there have been girls in Sofie's shows that have had their panties off.  maybe Amalia wanted to stay true to her guy and didn't want to go any further and Sofie sensed it and shut it down.  who knows anymore, i'm just puzzled about everything i've read from this apartment last night!!

P.S. Good morning Don't!  How is your eye today?

Maybe but she did kiss with both Sofie and her guy, I think she would have gone further if Sofie had allowed her to.

29 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I hope time is up for Karina & Amira to go home.

RLC made a mistake in bringing them back, hopefully those idiots will not make another mistake by keeping them for another month.

frustrated buzz lightyear GIF  ... in RLC.

I know it's hit or miss when RLC brings new girls in because their selection and screening measures totally suck but why couldn't RLC email the CC forum administrator and ask that he post a survey or something when they are considering bringing back a girl who has been here before?  In 48 hours they would know what our membership thinks of that particular girl and could pass on her if the majority of us don't want to see her back.  That would stop a lot of the complaints they obviously know we make about these girls and it certainly wouldn't hurt subscription retention.  I know it's never going to happen because RLC just doesn't care what we think or want but I wanted to throw my thought out there anyhow.   

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know it's hit or miss when RLC brings new girls in because their selection and screening measures totally suck but why couldn't RLC email the CC forum administrator and ask that he post a survey or something when they are considering bringing back a girl who has been here before?  In 48 hours they would know what our membership thinks of that particular girl and could pass on her if the majority of us don't want to see her back.  That would stop a lot of the complaints they obviously know we make about these girls and it certainly wouldn't hurt subscription retention.  I know it's never going to happen because RLC just doesn't care what we think or want but I wanted to throw my thought out there anyhow.   

Also there's a lot more viewers than those on CC, so even if some people dislike a girl here others might like her.

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

I have REPLAY, but I don't know what to do with it, this morning I was thinking of all of you who spent the night watching Sofie and hoping something would happen, we know Amalia and the fact that she didn't even take her underwear off, says it all, about how it was planned the evening, I had seen it right, the boy is an imbecile, I just hope he was more drunk than imbecile, it's the third time he makes this shitty figure, from today we can say that Sofie is the queen of nothing

Just about two-thirds of the apartments were lost, but RLC still thinks it is a good idea to give this stupid teasing shows. Unbelievable, how **censored** they are. 

Imagine if RLC would have casted girls like Stella for Barcelona (who have no problem bringing their BF with them and don't hide their private lives). Then they'd still have something to offer now. Instead, they have girls like Sofie who give silly shows in the apartments and have sex somewhere else. 

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Also there's a lot more viewers than those on CC, so even if some people dislike a girl here others might like her.

Then they could do the same thing on whatever other sites or forums or whatever are out there.  It couldn't hurt.  

LMAO 🤣🤣 I see that "The Professor" and "Amiria Do Nothing Girl" are drinking some red wine today. I would be too since there must at least two bottles left from " The Blue Balls Guy" from last night. I do however give the dude credit for walking out on Sophie and Amalia and trying his drunken best to hook up with the "The Do Nothing Duo". You would thought that he would have figured out that these two girls were not even worth his time or trouble. Now I see "The Do Nothing Girl #2 Karina" is packing a bag for the beach and took another one of the left over bottles of wine out to go spend time with her BF that she has been going to see everyday since got to Barcelona.

With just few apartments to choose from now RLC should cast the very best girls, and ship these space eaters, they seem to have in several of the apartments home with a one way ticket for screwing over the voyeurs.

I can think of several girls that would fill there slots perfectly, Hey Naga I can hear this song in my head because I heard it today on the radio with visions of OMG this incredible lovely vision of red, white, and black lace with a glass of wine. UMMMMMMMM what a vision I almost wrecked my car. She needs to be in that MASTER BEDROOM and not this want a be teaser and never ever going to be a pleaser.

Come on RLC you can do much better than this B-2 and Be Screwed

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now I see "The Do Nothing Girl #2 Karina" is packing a bag for the beach and took another one of the left over bottles of wine out to go spend time with her BF that she has been going to see everyday since got to Barcelona.

Big party in Barca this week-end

WWW.BARCELONA-TOURIST-GUIDE.COM

Guide to the Festival of Sant Joan. Summer Solstice or 'Nit del Foc' (Night of Fire): overview, photos of main events, what's on, where to go and opening...

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Big party in Barca this week-end

WWW.BARCELONA-TOURIST-GUIDE.COM

Guide to the Festival of Sant Joan. Summer Solstice or 'Nit del Foc' (Night of Fire): overview, photos of main events, what's on, where to go and opening...

Must be what was going on also last year, I remember there was a day we could hear and see fireworks from the b2 balcony.

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

there is just valerie and damira for save rlc in this moment,

need faster  to bring some good show girls new or not

Karla is still worth keeping as is Salma and hopefully Anabella is going to start getting more involved with Salma.  She's still pretty new but Salma has her eye (and hands) on her.  B2 is a total write off.  Amalia and Pam have their moments, it just isn't often any more.