Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

A welcome development.  Let's hope Asia gets the confidence to bring more friends back to apartment and break the hold that Mr B has on her.  

That would be good for her.  She needs it.

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

A welcome development.  Let's hope Asia gets the confidence to bring more friends back to apartment and break the hold that Mr B has on her.  

Yes that would be nice. 😃

I think the rest is over the top because I don't think they're actually a couple. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They were speaking 5 minutes before that she was asking him to come with her and her friend to see a movie but he declinded. The blonde also has a BF.

I wouldn't go either if I had a date coming over :dodgy:

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Yes that would be nice. 😃

I think the rest is over the top because I don't think they're actually a couple. 

So why does he hide all her stuff before a visit from one of his floozies...then lie to them when they found her brush, or whatever it was...Just tell them he house shares with a girl...Problem solved...😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Let's hope the movie is shite then and they come home early :biggrin:

Looks like Asia maybe just walked her friend out because she's already back.  Hakeem is saying something to her about her friend but I can't make it out

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So why does he hide all her stuff before a visit from one of his floozies...then lie to them when they found her brush, or whatever it was...Just tell them he house shares with a girl...Problem solved...😏

With regard to Asia, it's safe to assume that she knows. After all, all this is clearly readalble on the Internet. How he eventual tricks the other girls has nothing to do with the knowledge of Asia. 

In the end, however, I assume that everyone of the girls knows what is going on. Probably they're just putting on a show for the RLC audience. 

• Upvote 2