Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

i find this apartment most entertaining with this ongoing soap opera. Where does he find these girls? Why does he find these girls? What do the girls think they are getting into walking into this apartment? One thing we do know Hakeem likes larger girls and not Asia

• Like 3

Just now, pachas said:

i find this apartment most entertaining with this ongoing soap opera. Where does he find these girls? Why does he find these girls? What do the girls think they are getting into walking into this apartment? One thing we do know Hakeem likes larger girls and not Asia

You are right...I only generally watch the Barca apts..but this apt has grasped my attention because he is a total fucking arsehole and I seriously want him to be busted...I think these 2 were 'thrown'  together, but i believe she really likes this fucking horrible twat, sadly...and I hope he reads this...:dodgy:

I also believe, unlike some, for 1 reason or another, she doesn't know what he;'s doing behind her back...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You are right...I only generally watch the Barca apts..but this apt has grasped my attention because he is a total fucking arsehole and I seriously want him to be busted...I think these 2 were 'thrown'  together, but i believe she really likes this fucking horrible twat, sadly...and I hope he reads this...:dodgy:

I also believe, unlike some, for 1 reason or another, she doesn't know what he;'s doing behind her back...

I find it difficult to believe that any woman living with a total scumbag like him can not read the handwriting on the wall but I honestly believe that Asia is clueless about what he's doing.  It can't stay that way much longer.   He's going to slip up eventually and when he does I want to be here to watch Asia kick his worthless ass to the curb

• Like 3

7 hours ago, pachas said:

He likes them extra curvy. He likes 'em big. Nothing wrong with that.

Of course this confuses me greatly - Asia is large too. Asia IS the largest continent in the world.

Hakeem needs to be more consistent. 😉

Also, sorry...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd say your assessment is pretty much the reality that's going in there.

He seems to be winning all these skirmishes over there. Am waiting for the day he makes the wrong move. At the very least - it will be mightily entertaining.

• Like 2

Hep..Asia doesn't know what it's going on..that's why after the first girl she wrote in big letters..TRUST IN MYSELF..she must also not have internet connection..neither in house or outside..she probably can't smell things also(bet none if the girls that were in house used perfum..),also when he desapears for two,three days during weekends..poor Asia probrbay thinks he is working triple shifts on top of..triple shifts..hakeem is an bastard in many aspects(we all agree in that)but comeone..seriously people think she doesn't know about things!?He will never be caught..pure and simpler because she knows what is going on..but accepts it because she is her roommates and this is one of their jobs..they get pay and have house to stay.Wish i was as "inocent","naive" as many..but comeone..

• Like 4