Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems Asia is working less,no girls in house from Hakeem,no surprises.With her in house he have to go stay with the girls outside.Thn in house with Asia the few sex of them is boring and monotonous,just..let me open legs..ok..i am gona go top of you...pounding..some mmm,Hamm..mmm..ten minutes later is over.

She's working. That's why she's walking around the apartment all day without her pants. 

This cast was a mistake from the beginning. It would have been important for a couple apartment to actually cast a real couple. This whole played relationship between the two, which is basically nothing but work, is really unfortunate. It would have been better to just let them run as a roommate apartment. Then we might would have the opportunity to see some real friends to visit and therefore see some actual real life. I still wonder who the guest was that Hakeem had right at the start as a guest in the Apartment for one night. That could have been someone out of his real life. To bad, that RLC is going with this fake couple approach.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

She's working. That's why she's walking around the apartment all day without her pants. 

This cast was a mistake from the beginning. It would have been important for a couple apartment to actually cast a real couple. This whole played relationship between the two, which is basically nothing but work, is really unfortunate. It would have been better to just let them run as a roommate apartment. Then we might would have the opportunity to see some real friends to visit and therefore see some actual real life. I still wonder who the guest was that Hakeem had right at the start as a guest in the Apartment for one night. That could have been someone out of his real life. To bad, that RLC is going with this fake couple approach.

"It would have been better to just let them run as a roommates apartment",saying that for long time,there is lot of inconveniences having to pretend they are a real couple,Altought Asia tries..Hakeem just isn't into her at all.And because they have to fake a relationship neither Hakeem or her can bring other people when one of them is in house,Kinda a lose lose situation,and of course that is still feeling involved,so things will get stressful as times pass.Rlc just reopen the tag Singles,Roommates(With Masha)So..they just need to move this house to that tag.

• Upvote 2

My god, she is killing 'Let it Be'. She murdered it so hard, the corpse of that song no longer resembles what it was.

We used to joke about her singing but I never expected it to be this abysmal. Her singing an actual song even more clearly illustrates how tone deaf she is. If I didn't recognize the lyrics of the songs she's singing I would never be able to guess the song.

She's so bad that it's really funny. It's so funny that I feel really bad.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems Asia is working less,no girls in house from Hakeem,no surprises.With her in house he have to go stay with the girls outside.Thn in house with Asia the few sex of them is boring and monotonous,just..let me open legs..ok..i am gona go top of you...pounding..some mmm,Hamm..mmm..ten minutes later is over.

She's a smart girl for not wanting to fuck him.  Save herself a trip to the Doctor for a Penicillin Shot.                Needle.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's a smart girl for not wanting to fuck him.  Save herself a trip to the Doctor for a Penicillin Shot.                Needle.gif  0

I don't think Penicillin would do the trick for that these days SC...It's fine for throat infections, but I don't think they've gone there...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She's a smart girl for not wanting to fuck him.  Save herself a trip to the Doctor for a Penicillin Shot.                Needle.gif  1

That's for sure.If we want to see her blowing something Gess will be have some dildo or carrot,that or will never see her going down on anything😅.

• Like 1

Wanted..Hakeem,last seen in his rlc house with his fake girlfriend,high possibilities he is with another lady..if you know were he is please send info to 989898900.He needs to return to the house and his fake girlfriend to continue having the mutual life they aren't having,he also needs to return because next couple days is the Missionary taking care day.Thank you.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Now, i see why some people think Hakeem is an asshole. He refuses to use a condom?!? Considering what he's doing all the time, he must be tired of living. 

All right, that Asia is setting a red line here. 

Didn't they had sex without  condom when she was ridding him in bed?She made him cum and then leaved..all without condom😬.

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, I don't think so, but i am not sure. 

or she was dry ump him and pretending was having sex or they were having sex with her on top of him,it was partially covered so no way to know for sure,after they uncovered he had the dongle out and cum on it..strange shitt.

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

or she was dry ump him and pretending was having sex or they were having sex with her on top of him,it was partially covered so no way to know for sure,after they uncovered he had the dongle out and cum on it..strange shitt.

And all along I thought that was his pee pee 😏

• Like 1