B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

I understand, another evening with so many blue balls, now it seems normal, let's say the only different note that Karina has almost surpassed her teacher Sofie, maybe RLC is deciding who to confirm and who not, but if the aces in the sleeve of RLC are people like Megan, nothing will change

• Like 1

The most ironic thing is the site name..rlc..real lìfe in cams.They need to change the site name asap..nowdays with exception of a couple houses it's just..show girls in cams that do th same boring routines shows night after night.Gess they decided to go away from real life stuff,other exemple of this..one girl in b4 was weeks after weeks doing lame lesbian shows teases..then boyfriend arrived(finaly we could see some real life stuff by her,not fake shitt..)and what happens..she goes out with him for days.Regard this show girl Sophie..only good thing is..a couple more months and she will be gone.She,th twins and some few more represent all that is wrong with rlc.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well you know that's my dream scenario. 😀💗Yes I can think of many girls who might be a better partner than Sofie - although honestly we don't know - but she appears to be the only option right now. It's not like they can even speak to the hermits Roza and Tom

i was just going to read and keep my mouth shut while catching up until i read this post.  everybody that's ever followed RLC knows Sofie and knows her tactics while being on RLC.  my hat comes off to Sofie for not joining in on any stupid reindeer games........speaking of a possible 3some with Belle and her fuck buddy.  i'm glad up to this point that it didn't happen!!  i'm not a fan of Sofie because there is way to much tease from her when she is all alone and that always pissed me off.  she knows the camera angles like the back of her hand and always has from day one.  Sofie is good in my book to keep it the way she wants it.  there is enough girls to do what you all want them to do without Sofie being involved.

As for Roza and Tom,  everyone is putting blame on Roza and Tom but have Belle and Nate even tried to get them to come out and do anything?  from what i've read, they have not.  you yourself.....i think it was you that stated something about the first night and them sharing some limited conversations where Belle had to translate everything that was said to Nate and other than that there has been no interaction between them.  there is 2 things to blame this on.......#1 RLC should have never put two couples in the same apartment if they can't easily communicate with each other......#2 it doesn't seem like either of the couples are trying very hard to get along and make the best of it, it's not just Roza and Tom's fault.

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes when Belle💗put her panties on, it was like the bizarro version of Spin the Bottle. I'm not going to criticise too much, for once, because there is the Nat efactor. However next time these 2 girls find themselves alone I hope to see a lot more. They are both capable of putting on a very hot show, even Sofie.

What show do you expect from Sophie yet ... there will be no show with her the same numbers we sell for years and again there are naive people to believe ... I said before and Sophie infects the other girls around her ... the virgins in her apartment and her to take their suitcases and go home there to sleep and eat as much as they wan t!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was just going to read and keep my mouth shut while catching up until i read this post.  everybody that's ever followed RLC knows Sofie and knows her tactics while being on RLC.  my hat comes off to Sofie for not joining in on any stupid reindeer games........speaking of a possible 3some with Belle and her fuck buddy.  i'm glad up to this point that it didn't happen!!  i'm not a fan of Sofie because there is way to much tease from her when she is all alone and that always pissed me off.  she knows the camera angles like the back of her hand and always has from day one.  Sofie is good in my book to keep it the way she wants it.  there is enough girls to do what you all want them to do without Sofie being involved.

As for Roza and Tom,  everyone is putting blame on Roza and Tom but have Belle and Nate even tried to get them to come out and do anything?  from what i've read, they have not.  you yourself.....i think it was you that stated something about the first night and them sharing some limited conversations where Belle had to translate everything that was said to Nate and other than that there has been no interaction between them.  there is 2 things to blame this on.......#1 RLC should have never put two couples in the same apartment if they can't easily communicate with each other......#2 it doesn't seem like either of the couples are trying very hard to get along and make the best of it, it's not just Roza and Tom's fault.

No one plays more stupid game than Sophie herself..if Rlc wants real life in cams and not night after night of crap shows teases,and scenes that have the same emotion,feelings as a dead crab then best way to start Would be to get rid of this very usted to just put shows and no real life girls like Sophie.But the issue were is..obviously rlc wants exactly this..but of course some will like others don't.Regard Belle and Nate..when the other couple arrived they received them well..they talk with them,Belle was nice for them,then next day The gone to cave and only come out when they need to eat and drink..So wouldn't say Belle&Nate have any fault ,and even less have to try to get them off the cave..because they are there because they want.Agree with your point1,but it's rlc..they just don't care about stuff like that(they should but they don't).To bad we don't have true houses with girls in vacations..we would see them being real,having the fun they wanted with who they wanted..but instead we have body painting,Back massages,dressing like little schoolgirls and putting lame shows.Its wrong publicity..its employees rlc brings,says them what to do or not and any similarities with real life are pure coincidences,best exemple..soulless Sophie.

• Like 3

Another night of stupid & insulting fake shows by the B2 girls led by Sofie and presented to you by the fucking dickhead RLC.

This apartment is just for stupid people to watch and for RLC to laugh at those who pay them money.

Those people who tell you Sofie is popular and is loved by the audience, be careful of these people. These are the kinds of people who tell you what is right but they embrace hypocrisy all along.

This apartment is a big fuck you from RLC to us. Only RLC defenders will tell you this apartment is great & is RLC's gift to mankind.

jack nicholson middle finger GIF  donald trump deal with it GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

à l’instant, ektomo a dit :

Well, whatever the case may be. Perhaps something awoke in her last night but she's openly masturbating like crazy right now. Go figure.

Insulting, maybe those people who defended her actually wrote in to her paymaster to complain.

But this is a joke really, and she will continue to put on such shows for as long as people continue to pay RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Insulting, maybe those people who defended her actually wrote in to her paymaster to complain.

But this is a joke really, and she will continue to put on such shows for as long as people continue to pay RLC.

Yup. I agree. The timing IS too conveniently coincidental.

• Like 2