B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sono d'accordo con te Mauri ma sai che non succederà, ma assicurati di avere il tuo popcorn e la tua bevanda preferita pronta quando lo fa !!

you know when him comes?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mauri said:

you know when him comes?

i, like you, don't care if he ever comes, but with the way RLC is run these days, we both know that i'll be reading about it and you will be watching it soon enough.  the answer to your question is i don't have a flipping clue lol.  only Noldy with his crystal RLC ball knows for sure............at least some of the times anyway lol.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:48 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

since i'm having a hard time sleeping and only getting a cat nap now and then, i thought i would take the time to address your post.  RLC can not prevent me from coming back.  if you recall correctly from over 2 years ago, i was not getting any response to numerous emails that I sent there support group because i'm sure they were still fuming about my email that i sent them that got me banned.  about 5 or 6 months after i was banned, they finally took the time to email me and tell me that they had thought about the email and understood my frustration with them and excepted my apology and that if i wanted to join again i could.  after being gone for the 5 or 6 months i realized that i was getting all i needed through the forum and if you recall i had a very close friend of mine sending me pics and vids of what i was interested in.  so mr moos54, you don't have a clue about what you just posted about me and my arrangement with RLC.  i could come back right now but i choose not to!!  yes, i read about Damira and Salma and others doing things that i would like to see but that's as far as it goes.  if you notice, i'm not asking for anyone to send me any pics or videos of anything these girls have been doing.  there are a few members that will send me a treat from time to time in which i thank them sincerely for and that's as far as it goes.  i believe that RLC doesn't care one bit about you or me or anyone else for that matter and bringing back Carla again with a supposed new bf is living proof!!  the numerous UM times is another and i told them that in my email.  the amount of time they let these girls stay out of the apartments is another thing that i told them that i disapproved of.  i didn't like numerous camera placements, especially the ones at the end of the beds that cutoff 1 to 2 feet of the bed and apparently that is the way it still happens to this day.  there was a comment in the Belle & Nate thread that told me the end of the bed camera didn't cover the entire bed and i think that is just neglect on their part......they could cover the entire bed if they would just zoom the camera out a little bit and if that camera won't zoom out then get one that will.  it's disrespectful to their customers to continue to operate in this fashion!!  ever camera that is pointed at a bed should capture the bed from that angle!!  i could go on and on but i doubt you will even read this post all the way through as it is.  so with that, have a good day mr moos54!

You're right, I do not know and frankly your life with RLC does not interest me 😂

Now we are on a forum that is talking about RLC apartments and tenants, I think to be able to talk about some things, it's better to see them with your own eyes and in full instead of seeing this partially with the eyes of a other (Referring to the kindness of people who want to provide you with videos)

It's too easy to write anything and everything when you do not take all the facts into account or when you have bad judgments of things, you speak most of the time without knowing, a little like your dear President Trump (Happy 4th july, by the way) , it might be interesting to know how to close his mouth from time to time and to think about it before acting, my mother taught me to turn 7  times my tongue in the mouth before speaking, now thinking about it again is not such a bad advice 😁

In fact, I can not understand the purpose of coming to get rid of her discontent all the time, does it allow you to be happier in your life? I hope for you, except that here we are not the office of Mr. Harley's crying, we are a community and from the point of view of the member MR Moos54, you break the balls by wanting to remain respectful 😁

have a nice day and i hope you sleep well 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You're right, I do not know and frankly your life with RLC does not interest me 😂

Now we are on a forum that is talking about RLC apartments and tenants, I think to be able to talk about some things, it's better to see them with your own eyes and in full instead of seeing this partially with the eyes of a other (Referring to the kindness of people who want to provide you with videos)

It's too easy to write anything and everything when you do not take all the facts into account or when you have bad judgments of things, you speak most of the time without knowing, a little like your dear President Trump (Happy 4th july, by the way) , it might be interesting to know how to close his mouth from time to time and to think about it before acting, my mother taught me to turn 7  times my tongue in the mouth before speaking, now thinking about it again is not such a bad advice 😁

In fact, I can not understand the purpose of coming to get rid of her discontent all the time, does it allow you to be happier in your life? I hope for you, except that here we are not the office of Mr. Harley's crying, we are a community and from the point of view of the member MR Moos54, you break the balls by wanting to remain respectful 😁

have a nice day and i hope you sleep well 

Thx for the Happy 4th wish!

three naked girls in B1, three girls in underpants in B2, being me, the strange one, I prefer to look at B2, although surely in B1 they will be more spontaneous

Archived