Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

11 hours ago, AntEater said:

Masha and Dasha separating their make-up..wow looks like they might really be leaving. But with no RLC in Russia these two stars will be gone for good! I wonder what kind of job they will do now. I know Dasha is skilled in art and photography but I haven't seen Sasha do anything.

Sasha can teach yoga.

• Like 1

They changed the name of the house, but not announced the departure of Sasha and Dasha, I still hope they continue the adventure in a new RLC house 😍😢

Ils ont changé le nom de la maison, mais pas annoncé le départ de Sasha et Dasha, j'ai encore l'espoir qu'ils continuent l'aventure dans une nouvelle maison RLC 😍😢 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Well, there is one spare apartment in Prague...

Forgeted that one,and it's a nice one also..maybe..who knows.Hope rlc is smart and tries to get s&d back.

• Upvote 1

masha Está chorando dá pra v no rosto dela a tristeza da separação tanto tempo convivendo tos juntos. e agora pra Elá o apartamento esta vazio. ate mesmo Eu que não era fan de dasha vou senti saudade deles. Espero que masha se recupera rapido e transforma Este apartamento no melhor de rlc como sempre foi e nos traz muitas alegria.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still hard for Masha,were years with Sasha and some time with Dasha also,but as it's says..time is the best heal for things.

Yes, i also think, It's certainly not easy.

41 minutes ago, catataulino2314 said:

butha is crying gives to see in her face the sadness of separation so long living together. and now for hell the apartment is empty. even I who was not a fan of dasha will miss them. I hope masha recovers quickly and turns this apartment into the best of rlc as it always was and brings us lots of joy.

I think it's a big mistake from Masha to stay as single in the project. The only listed single so far at RLC was Mara and she was in a relationship from the beginning. 

If one or better two girlfriends would have joined the project, it would certainly be a lot of fun. But now, most likely she'll be on her own very fast (with her guest gone again) and this will force her into even more of her stupid shows. I guess, It's gonna be a very painful time for her. Probably it would have been better for her to leave RLC first and maybe come back later when something new has been found.