Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Just hope to see more than this bates by the two girls,isn't bad but could be a lot better,this are attractive girls so pretty sure thy can get laid wherever they wish,bate Masha isn't fun.

• Upvote 1

On 7/20/2019 at 2:32 PM, Alladino said:

I share your definition of voyuerism at least as far as it could be made possible on a website like RLC. What I don't share is a classification of voyeurism in terms of life or death. Just because it currently looks very bad with genuine content doesn't mean it can't have a come back. 

I still hope that RLC will eventually realize that they cannot compete against VHTV in terms of fake shows. Maybe at some point they then remember their old strength and move back to real People with real emotions actually give a glimpse into their lives.

Maybe it is just a false hope. I do not know. The only think i know is that at the moment there is not enough real content left for me to continue my subscription. Probably the only way to show RLC how little I agree with the current development. 

you are right, RLC can never compete with VHTV for sexual performances, last night in an apartment four girls and two men had sex for three consecutive hours, there is no game, clearly it was a show for the customers, as they are the RLC Shows

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The hot brunet guest is in the house,to bad all the fun gona happen outside,so much potential being wasted.They could have a lot of views if they did the things in cams.

Honestly, the best thing for Marsha now is to do a lot of things (normal stuff, not stupid shows) and get in contact with people. For this, she it is normal to leave the apartment often. 

The worst case would be, if they now start to do the same bullshit fake lesbian shows that we see so often in Barcelona. It would just be one more fake show just for the Viewers without any emotion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, the best thing for Marsha now is to do a lot of things (normal stuff, not stupid shows) and get in contact with people. For this, she it is normal to leave the apartment often. 

The worst case would be, if they now start to do the same bullshit fake lesbian shows that we see so often in Barcelona. It would just be one more fake show just for the Viewers without any emotion. 

Exactly my friend.Think most of us just want this house to be as regular as possible,right now(hopefully will change)They just leave and then return,bath and one bate show(as fake and emotionless as Barca crap)per day.Hope Masha and guest start doing other type of things,bringing some friends in etc,specialy dudes.I feel that she still didn't true realize that now she have to "drive the car" all by herself,it's not bad but hopefully will be better.Think when and if guest Girl becomes a oficial resident things will change and for better.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly my friend.Think most of us just want this house to be as regular as possible,right now(hopefully will change)They just leave and then return,bath and one bate show(as fake and emotionless as Barca crap)per day.Hope Masha and guest start doing other type of things,bringing some friends in etc,specialy dudes.I feel that she still didn't true realize that now she have to "drive the car" all by herself,it's not bad but hopefully will be better.Think when and if guest Girl becomes a oficial resident things will change and for better.

I hope she doesn't become official resident 😞 She's kind of boring personality wise and I can't stand to see that awful chest tattoo.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I hope she doesn't become official resident 😞 She's kind of boring personality wise and I can't stand to see that awful chest tattoo.

The chest tat is indeed not atrative,but remember that usualy guests only do some things..then when they become residents is when they start "moving".I prefer Masha with someone..her alone with her shows is terrible.Rlc first post this house under the roommates tag..then was changed to Roommates/singles..not easy to Gess what this house will be.If rlc wants a Big Bang house that would call many clients..they should join in this house..Masha,brunet guest,masha sister and actual guest girl,all residents and delivering..But kinda hard in a house with one bedroom only hehe.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

The chest tat is indeed not atrative,but remember that usualy guests only do some things..then when they become residents is when they start "moving".I prefer Masha with someone..her alone with her shows is terrible.Rlc first post this house under the roommates tag..then was changed to Roommates/singles..not easy to Gess what this house will be.If rlc wants a Big Bang house that would call many clients..they should join in this house..Masha,brunet guest,masha sister and actual guest girl,all residents and delivering..But kinda hard in a house with one bedroom only hehe.

Yes I want Masha paired with someone who can really get her to reach her full potential. Lets see what happens in the future with this apartment. I find it weird that RLC has not yet posted a 'content update' that says Dasha and Sasha left the project. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Yes I want Masha paired with someone who can really get her to reach her full potential. Lets see what happens in the future with this apartment. I find it weird that RLC has not yet posted a 'content update' that says Dasha and Sasha left the project. 

Man..forgeted about that(that rlc still didn't sayed nothing Regard S&D),Think a user asked rlc about them and rlc sayed they were leaving the project but something doesn't feel right Were,they had more than enough time to put the info in the news tab,could be that the couple will return sooner or later.Regrad Masha paired with someone..any of her girlfriends have potential,but not pretending they are in love or something but having their own boyfriends,something that feels autêntic and not arranged.

• Upvote 1