Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

28 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Liquor and shot glasses, it's a real party tonight  snoop dogg dancing GIF by Romy

Expectations gone really low sinse they had guests taking showers in th bathroom without cams,will be some videogames,eat,drink,But any nudity or sex will only be from the residents,so baaaaa,no thanks.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Expectations gone really low sinse they had guests taking showers in th bathroom without cams,will be some videogames,eat,drink,But any nudity or sex will only be from the residents,so baaaaa,no thanks.

True there's shots and good liquor this time so people might just lose control and forget which bathroom is which 😉 but

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I don't expect to see any sex from the guests either, but i do not think this is an issue.

What I find extremely disappointing is when the camera is dodged. In the end we probably can't blame the guests, but I'm still thinking that if someone doesn't want to take a shower in front of the camera, they should simply wait and take a shower somewere else. Anyway, i like if there are a lot of guests, so i am happy to watch again, if they have a Party again. 🙂

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I could be wrong but This guests seem to be invited "for special deliver",they don't seem close friends of couple at all,,think this ones will not use the bathroom without cam.

She is an old friend of Carla, as she was already present at the time of the first apartment
And yes I think I remember that she is not too shy by the presence of cameras 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She is an old friend of Carla, as she was already present at the time of the first apartment
And yes I think I remember that she is not too shy by the presence of cameras 😉

Had no ideia,they didn't seem very close,so..i couldnt be more wrong😅.Thanks for the info.

Well that is Too Bad, the cute guest has chosen no Liquor and we all know what that means..... There will be NO LICK HER tonight, just silly kiddy games again. U thought Carla and her guest were more mature than that, but again I was wrong. Oh Well so much for watching the boring Kiddy Games, maybe someday they will decide to plat some adult games.