B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

Just now, Thestarider said:

Ilona, Irma, Anna, Kami, Kristy, Nora, Lola, Gina, The Doublemint Twins, JAAASSSSMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNN, Danaya, Karol, Monica, Need I continue as all of these super fine young ladies, and many more have all helped build the Barcelona Legacy.

True. You left out Belle and her 22nd birthday was the legendary party of all parties of which she was voted the star. But The Goddess is the most important by a long way.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

True. You left out Belle and her 22nd birthday was the legendary party of all parties of which she was voted the star. But The Goddess is the most important by a long way.

Leora has been the Matriarch of RLC for well over 5 years, that is not in question and she was never in Barcelona YET ??? I think you have Belle covered with huge blanky. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And don't forget Adele's ample arse😁

il y a 21 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Apologies for getting a bit annoyed today. Yes I want more to happen but feel Belle gets attacked for doing exactly the same as others.

I agree with you everyone is attacking her. They just don't like her pure plain and simple to be honest i actually like her and Nate. I don't see her that often masturbating compared to everytime i look at the tumbnails view someone from the girls apt is either masturbating or has their naked ass in the air pointed directly at the cams.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Leora has been the Matriarch of RLC for well over 5 years, that is not in question and she was never in Barcelona YET ??? I think you have Belle covered with huge blanky. 😉

Well YET LOL. I was talking about her overall effectt. In Barca I would have to give special mention to Irma for her personality and Ilona for sparking the nudity and just being gorgeous

15 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Unless Leora was on every room and apartment of RLC, then probably having a problem watching her wasn't a problem.

My issues with RLC is beyond just one girl.

If you are having issues that bad with RLC, then why are you watching it?Just leave.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well YET LOL. I was talking about her overall effectt. In Barca I would have to give special mention to Irma for her personality and Ilona for sparking the nudity and just being gorgeous

Jasmin and Kamilla, the two most beautiful woman ever to grace RLC Barcelona hands down my friend.

I still have the gif that Mikey made of when he infected Ilona's computer, and she was so pissed she just beat the fuck out of it !!!! I laughing so hard again...….The look on Danaya's face is priceless LOLOLLOL..... Oh Shit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The ass and appetite is what I remember the most about Adele, that young lady could eat like nobody's business.

The best with Adele was her roommate 😉 

• Like 1