B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

How do they know about the next couple are they arriving tomorrow.

Well if they know them, they will know when. I thought it would be tonight but with Sofie's visit it looks like tomorrow.

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

Well if they know them, they will know when. I thought it would be tonight but with Sofie's visit it looks like tomorrow.

Well the one thing i noticed is that RLC left Belle and Nate names on the main bedroom they normally just label it bedroom so it could be tomorrow.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Fans of Leora, although I almost never call her that, call her The Goddess. If you're not a fan I understand but her popularity is so far beyond everyone else's. She is a genuine exhibitionist. It is the life she wanted.

I always like Leora and her little dog,but would never see her as goddess,she was nice to watch in short bursts and one of Then houses i am sad it's gone.

Forgeted the only reason cave couple were good to have in the house..no show Sophie boring visits.Who is read for the one thousand massage,maybe some pussy petting zzzz.bored american idol GIF.Hope new couple arrives tomorrow and doesn't know show girl.