B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

to me, it sounds like RLC has given up and is throwing in the towel.  it seems that they are just waiting for enough people to cancel their subs so they can close the doors.  with the stunt they pulled last night on this apartment and now there are 3 girls M.I.A., that just speaks volumes to me.  let alone the fact that they don't encourage those that are left to bail the water out of the sinking ship, to do something to entice people to either join or continue to stay.  it just doesn't sound good for RLC right now, no matter how you slice it!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

to me, it sounds like RLC has given up and is throwing in the towel.  it seems that they are just waiting for enough people to cancel their subs so they can close the doors.  with the stunt they pulled last night on this apartment and now there are 3 girls M.I.A., that just speaks volumes to me.  let alone the fact that they don't encourage those that are left to bail the water out of the sinking ship, to do something to entice people to either join or continue to stay.  it just doesn't sound good for RLC right now, no matter how you slice it!!

Personally I think they'll pull the rabbit out of the hat Harley, but if you are right, I'll save a shit load of money and do lots more 'real life ' stuff...😁

13 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Everyday seems now to be a day of mourning for RLC

the good old days of rlc are behind us, the mountain to climb is very high now they have to work very hard if they don't want lose more members days after days

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I think they'll pull the rabbit out of the hat Harley, but if you are right, I'll save a shit load of money and do lots more 'real life ' stuff...😁

i don't know how to reply to this lol.  on one hand, pulling the rabbit out of the hat would mean that RLC put up a good fight and continued to ride out the storm until they were at capacity again and I would be proud of them considering all the crap they have pulled in the years i've known them.  on the other hand, there is certainly nothing wrong with having more money and enjoying a fulfilling "real life"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't know how to reply to this lol.  on one hand, pulling the rabbit out of the hat would mean that RLC put up a good fight and continued to ride out the storm until they were at capacity again and I would be proud of them considering all the crap they have pulled in the years i've known them.  on the other hand, there is certainly nothing wrong with having more money and enjoying a fulfilling "real life"

..and I'm not sure how I'd react if they went down the pan...I'd probably be pissed off for a short while, but then enjoy more time doing other stuff. But if it happened tomorrow, that 'pissed off' time wouldn't be long because there's not 1 girl that holds my attention like a few have in the past. I'm not addicted to RLC anymore, and I'm not on there that much these days..just a few hours in the evening.  

But I would miss the banter here on CC big style ..and feel I wouldn't be able to contribute accurately if I wasn't watching...and that's not a dig at you Harley...

• Like 1