B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Il y a 2 heures, Fagen a dit :

You just have to go and cancel your sub and wait for it to end, then go and resubcribe in order to get the new price. It goes for all I think 🙂

The point is they should re-adjust the price for all recurring sub. My sub expires after they implemented the new price so they should not charge me at the old price.

What is the point of having the new price when you intend to charge your current customers the older higher price? If this is not cheating, what is?

• Like 1

perhaps, RLC has called all the girls to find a sistema together with them, so as not to sink the boat, considering that if the boat sinks, many girls will have to go back to doing a real job

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The point is they should re-adjust the price for all recurring sub. My sub expires after they implemented the new price so they should not charge me at the old price.

What is the point of having the new price when you intend to charge your current customers the older higher price? If this is not cheating, what is?

Agree with you it should automatically adjust to the new price without the need for people to cancel and resubscribe to get the new price.

They probably hope people wont notice and continue to pay the old higher price.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

tal vez, RLC ha hecho un llamamiento a todas las chicas a encontrar un Sistema junto con ellos, a fin de no hundir el barco, teniendo en cuenta que si el barco se hunde, muchas niñas tendrán que volver a hacer un trabajo de verdad

El sistema lo vimos ayer con las muchas horas de mantenimiento.A publicado RLC algun comunicado explicando a sus abonados el motivo del mantenimiento de ayer? Ya te respondo yo, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, a RLC les importa muy poco sus abonados, solo miran el dinero que recaudan.

PD.: Estoy en RLC desde principios de 2014 con un parentesis de baja de 1 año, lo he visto casi todo ya con estos de RLC.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

perhaps, RLC has called all the girls to find a sistema together with them, so as not to sink the boat, considering that if the boat sinks, many girls will have to go back to doing a real job

they couldn't handle a real job!!

1 hour ago, tito216 said:

El sistema lo vimos ayer con las muchas horas de mantenimiento.A publicado RLC algun comunicado explicando a sus abonados el motivo del mantenimiento de ayer? Ya te respondo yo, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, a RLC les importa muy poco sus abonados, solo miran el dinero que recaudan.

PD.: Estoy en RLC desde principios de 2014 con un parentesis de baja de 1 año, lo he visto casi todo ya con estos de RLC.

even if they gave you an explanation it would be a downright lie anyway!  they knew the house was online and that the cams were down the whole time, it's just RLC with their shenanigans again......plain, pure, and simple!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Harley Noldus posted that approx. 0615.  For girls on vacation who are up till the wee hours of the morning where else would you expect them to be?

LOL is this question a joke?  when i said "of course they are" i'm pretty sure the majority of the forum knew exactly what i meant and for those of you that don't, do you really think RLC would put the house back online during a full stroke!!  what that means is do you think RLC would bring the apartment back online while something was still going on when they didn't want you to see what was going on in the first place!!!