B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

I was prepared to just watch and be content with whatever the girls give us tonight because there isn't anything else going on but I don't know.  There is fake and there is downright stupid and Salma is really acting stupid right now.  She was getting so silly with her faces and girations that even Anabella couldn't keep a straight face and bust out laughing at her.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

..and I'm not sure how I'd react if they went down the pan...I'd probably be pissed off for a short while, but then enjoy more time doing other stuff. But if it happened tomorrow, that 'pissed off' time wouldn't be long because there's not 1 girl that holds my attention like a few have in the past. I'm not addicted to RLC anymore, and I'm not on there that much these days..just a few hours in the evening.  

But I would miss the banter here on CC big style ..and feel I wouldn't be able to contribute accurately if I wasn't watching...and that's not a dig at you Harley...

i understand completely Naga!!

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I was prepared to just watch and be content with whatever the girls give us tonight because there isn't anything else going on but I don't know.  There is fake and there is downright stupid and Salma is really acting stupid right now.  She was getting so silly with her faces and girations that even Anabella couldn't keep a straight face and bust out laughing at her.  

i figgered that there must be a show going on now because it got pretty quiet in here and now i know that there is.

1 minute ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I think Anabella is all of us right now, trying to enjoy but can't stop laughing.

Very true.  It's so completely stupid you can't help but laugh at it.  This isn't what Anabella wants but she goes along with it because of Salma and also because they have to be careful they don't get too serious with Megan there.  They have to start her off slow and light hearted and work up to better things later.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lets see if Seducing Seduction Salma can work her VoDoo magic on two girls at once. This I have too see, anyone taking bets ?

Just tell me how can Megan and Anaballa keep a straight face    😂

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lets see if Seducing Seduction Salma can work her VoDoo magic on two girls at once. This I have too see, anyone taking bets ?

I'd rather see odds on the three D's out having fun together. I doubt it, but it's peculiar that it's those three who are missing.

• Like 1