B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

They sure did and Pam too.

I agree, but Pam was more a show girl and things often looked like a choreographed performance ... but still nice to look at.

Most of the action between Damira and Amalia was show, too, but they really looked like having fun doing it.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damira will have absolutely no luck with Megan, she waits for her Jack Hammer "Rocco the Rammer" to come visit. Poor Damira is most likely going bat shit with the change of apartments. 

She sure is and there is nowhere for her to get her relief except back in B1 and only until Amalia leaves shortly.  Then she will be totally alone.  Salma and Anabella are exclusive, Diva and Debby are just furniture and Megan just isn't into it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

She sure is and there is nowhere for her to get her relief except back in B1 and only until Amalia leaves shortly.  Then she will be totally alone.  Salma and Anabella are exclusive, Diva and Debby are just furniture and Megan just isn't into it. 

Megan is only a glimmer of the star she has been in the past, something about these girls coming back too often, I think most of them they just burn out.

• Like 1

it would be very intersting to see Damira together with Anabella or even in a 3-some with Salma, but I think this will not happen.

Just now, billiboy said:

it would be very intersting to see Damira together with Anabella or even in a 3-some with Salma, but I think this will not happen.

You're right, it's not going to happen.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Megan is only a glimmer of the star she has been in the past, something about these girls coming back too often, I think most of them they just burn out.

I can't compare her to what she was like in the past, I'm just disappointed in what I see now.  You old timers made it sound like she was going to be great when she came back but she just isn't.  Personally I hope her bf never shows up if he even still is her bf but whether he does or doesn't come she will go right back to the way she is now once he leaves

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I reckon Rocco has a grip on her...She's not into girls anyway, so, unless he arrives, and I wouldn't bet my house against it...apart from a few bates, this is all we'll get from her. Now, imo, that's fine. I'm a great believer in the girls only doing what they're comfortable with. But, as you said Thes, she is a glimmer of the past. Which poses the question, if she's unwilling to open up this time around, why come? The money is where the action is, so Rocco has already booked his flight tickets...or, should I say, RLC have booked them...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I can't compare her to what she was like in the past, I'm just disappointed in what I see now.  You old timers made it sound like she was going to be great when she came back but she just isn't.  Personally I hope her bf never shows up if he even still is her bf but whether he does or doesn't come she will go right back to the way she is now once he leaves

He will come for sure, unfortunately.

Don't believe the hype about anyone some people just like certain girls. I remember reading for months about Irma this Irma that how great the site would be with her back and not much happened she came and went like anyone else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, billiboy said:

He will come for sure, unfortunately.

If she hasn't been in RLC in over 3 years how can you be so sure they are even still together.  They probably are but how do you know for certain?