B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You're wrong naga.  She's just jet setting back and forth from her apartment to my house. 😁

..and your's is really called Monica...Mine's called ****** I know. it's a strange name isn't it...I told her that, but she said it was her mothers fault :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

..and your's is really called Monica...Mine's called ****** I know. it's a strange name isn't it...I told her that, but she said it was her mothers fault :biggrin:

Hmmm you're right.  ******* is a very strange name.

I'm enjoying just watching Salma and Anabella sitting at the kitchen table talking over coffee or tea.  The way they look at each other and smile at each other.  Showtime is showtime but this is real life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Megan is only a glimmer of the star she has been in the past, something about these girls coming back too often, I think most of them they just burn out.

After their Third Tour it's time to push them aside and keep the Fresh Meat flowing.

Girls, Like Irma, Ilona, the Twins and a few others have had their day. It has come and gone. Their Services are no longer needed.  Nora she shows up once in a Blue Moon but I think she only appears to let others know she's still involved with RLC in some shape or form.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

After their Third Tour it's time to push them aside and keep the Fresh Meat flowing.

Girls, Like Irma, Ilona, the Twins and a few others have had their day. It has come and gone. Their Services are no longer needed.  Nora she shows up once in a Blue Moon but I think she only appears to let others know she's still involved with RLC in some shape or form.

Whoooa now. The others I agree with but Irma...Irma is always welcome here. 🤩

First you want to see real life and when there are two girls on a bed watching a program on the phone you want more, if they start doing more, say it's a "show". As if between Damaria and Amalia was not a "show" for the cameras, then you want to see lesbian girls on RLC? Why in real life do friends lick their pussy? And if a girl invites her boyfriend isn't it okay? I see too many bad words about Megan, who in my opinion remains one of the most interesting girls to watch on RLC

• Like 1