B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Girl "repetitions" is at the third "repetition" read like a newspaper from the day before yesterday

Concepts of yesterday are not a view into the future.

Beautiful open girls are not only in Russia.
RLC should open "Worldwide"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Girl "repetitions" is at the third "repetition" read like a newspaper from the day before yesterday

Concepts of yesterday are not a view into the future.

Beautiful open girls are not only in Russia.
RLC should open "Worldwide"

with as many tattoos as the russian girls?

Just getting my first look at things today and read about Megan.  I feel really bad for her.  Whatever it is that happened I know she  has the inner strength to deal with it and she has her friends close to comfort her and help her heal.  There are no really right words to say so this is the best I can offer.  Be well Megan. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, billiboy said:

From my point of view, all of them are boring at present and, Megan, Debby and Diva as much as Numi is. Numi at least presents her boobs, which are not bad at all.

Except Numi masturbates, and she has a much more interesting personallity IMHO.

16 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've been around here for a while, and was never a fan of hers...At the height of her popularity here, I knew I was one of the few, but I just didn't get her...

Irma was great, very good looking, and exciting person, but I too think she is abit "overrated". She was praised liked a godess. But she wasn't that great. She was another club-girl, out alot.

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

After their Third Tour it's time to push them aside and keep the Fresh Meat flowing.

Girls, Like Irma, Ilona, the Twins and a few others have had their day. It has come and gone. Their Services are no longer needed.  Nora she shows up once in a Blue Moon but I think she only appears to let others know she's still involved with RLC in some shape or form.

I think The Twins will be back, maybe in the same room. I kinda hope so....