Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1

tktoo

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Not being a member it is hard to say but from the pics posted it just seems to be a continual cock sucking fest or pussy's being shoved into cams. Still whatever pleases those eh but how boring is that.😥

LOL especially for $45 a month!  It would be nice to read where more subs are tired of RLC's direction and are canceling to make RLC step up their game or close their doors.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not being a member it is hard to say but from the pics posted it just seems to be a continual cock sucking fest or pussy's being shoved into cams. Still whatever pleases those eh but how boring is that.😥

Things are on a point that I look to some houses and is so ridiculous what is going on that i laught,not because is funny..but b cause is so ridiculous.Imagine Russian "dolls houses" with the dolls always performing to cams,in very unrealistic fashion(could be more far from real life),join a bunch of girls pretending they are lesbians..with daily night shows(always same two,three styles)massage..boobs painting..showers togheter..day after day.Join that The Constant rejoins of same half dozen girls(some already in their 4,5 time in cams)and Nop..they didn't step up the game every time they return...they just do exactly same shows,and unrealistic stuff they did all prior times..couples houses,normal houses with friends visits,their pets(basicaly real life)a brutal,amazing amount of 3 houses..calling it boring is being extremely positive.

21 hours ago, Robwin said:

I agree with you Robwin but i don't find rlc boring at all...WHY? because i don't look at that S**T                 

bored animation GIF by funk  Time for rlc to GO.

• Haha 3

RLC still making money because a small majority are still paying to watch the same BS staged apartments. Just have to look at the Replay thumbs to see what crap these apartments are still doing. Masturbation from Barca girls, Masha and Leora is just laughable and some of the worst acting out there. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

with the joke of a circus RLC has become these days, I honestly don't understand how people can continue to support them.  Yes, you are spot on with Masha and Leora!

Trouble is VH are heading the same way or have they already got there 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't speak for VH as I don't know anything about them.  Actually lol, I can't speak for any of them anymore.  I think the niche has played itself out IMHO.

Think the big question now is how far down the slippery slope they are right now?????