Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1

tktoo

10 hours ago, Vicky said:

They know exactly what they are doing. Longer the charade goes on, the longer people will keep their subscription, also brings in new ones that read what's been happening and want to see for themselves. Smart move money wise for all involved. 

Don't have to be smart to know girl-on-girl is the best way to make money in this business. All comes down to how far they are willing to take it. Time will tell.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Vicky said:

They know exactly what they are doing. Longer the charade goes on, the longer people will keep their subscription, also brings in new ones that read what's been happening and want to see for themselves. Smart move money wise for all involved. 

In other words its all basically one big con if you were honest ::)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

At this point and looking to all houses(well just 11 houses lol) and residents of rlc i would say 90% of rlc is a big con.Unless rlc found some specialy place in Russia were they recrutes endless waves of (fake)lesbians.i mean i look to actual rlc and barely see any genuine..real life in cams😅.Dont care how many money they make with the jokes that leora and Barca places are..that doesn't it any less ridiculous.Its sad to look at rlc previews and see that the house that usualy in top positions is one that is the exactly opposite of what site claims it deliver.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, Robwin said:

I bet when those who leave think thank fuck for that, we shall have a rest from sex for a while now :biggrin:

They might feel that way temporarily. But in 3 weeks when they're sitting around playing with their dicks watching Benny Hill reruns, they'd beg to back plugging away!

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha. He's the best!

Yep the Benny Hill show was brilliant in those days,very naughty for its time but just as relevant now,unfortunately Benny is no longer with us but great memories.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1