Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1

tktoo

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm surprised he didn't because I won lol! I thought he'd be sinking pints of Heavy with Glenfiddich chasers 😏...but he appears to be French and more refined since I last saw him on the TV, and likes his red wine..😁

Pints of Heavy!!Wow that's a blast from the past👍😀

Well done on your victory by the way he said through gritted teeth😀😀

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Dave, all pretty good here. Hope all is well with you and you're family. I'm treated for depression and I feel a bout of it coming on. So if I sound anxious and grouchy sometime from now, that would explain it. Guy has a good shoulder. And good listening qualities that get me through it. Take care. Have a good evening!

Just put starting a family out of y'alls minds and it will happen!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just put starting a family out of y'alls minds and it will happen!

Hey Harley. How you holding up with this mess were all in? Hope you're well! Thats good advice. I'm under a lot of pressure for a lot of small things , and I'm not really thinking straight.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I used to be a huge Billy Connolly fan 😁

And then you discovered Weightwatchers😄😄

Yeh Billy Connolly is a funny man. What I could never get was how universally popular he was with his Scottish/Glaswegian sense of humour. Happy you got him though Naga👍

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

And then you discovered Weightwatchers😄😄

Yeh Billy Connolly is a funny man. What I could never get was how universally popular he was with his Scottish/Glaswegian sense of humour. Happy you got him though Naga👍

In my experience Geordies and Scots generally understood each other better than most 😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Harley. How you holding up with this mess were all in? Hope you're well! Thats good advice. I'm under a lot of pressure for a lot of small things , and I'm not really thinking straight.

Good afternoon Ashley, I'm doing the very best I can and I'm hanging in there so far.  My health could be much better but I am slowly gaining some of the weight I lost so that's good.  I have had a chance to go fishing twice and we had 2 very successful trips and it was nice to get out and get our minds off this Covid-19 crap.

I'm sorry you are being pulled and jerked by the pressures of life and I hope things improve soon.  Most of all, take care of yourself and those little things as you called them...they will eventually take care of themselves.  Have a good day and keep your head up!!

• Like 4

On 4/27/2020 at 11:53 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Good afternoon Ashley, I'm doing the very best I can and I'm hanging in there so far.  My health could be much better but I am slowly gaining some of the weight I lost so that's good.  I have had a chance to go fishing twice and we had 2 very successful trips and it was nice to get out and get our minds off this Covid-19 crap.

I'm sorry you are being pulled and jerked by the pressures of life and I hope things improve soon.  Most of all, take care of yourself and those little things as you called them...they will eventually take care of themselves.  Have a good day and keep your head up!!

Thanks bud.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 11:28 PM, StnCld316 said:

They could always Roll the Operation into America and Canada. That way they'd speak English and Understand what they say.  Just pick a certain demographic area from each Country then the whole USA or Canada doesn't haven't to be cut off from viewing.  They'd sure gain a shitload of Apartments more than could ever derive from Russia & Spain.

Skip the US. There are too many ridiculous states like California that have many regulations. If and RLC apartment get in, then there's the "must use a condom" and eternal lawsuits and bizarre payroll regulations, not to mention the current home-arrest limits. If RLC wanted to operate with apartments in the US, all the various state and local governments would bleed them raw.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sla de VS over. Er zijn te veel belachelijke staten zoals Californië die veel regels hebben. Als een RLC-appartement binnenkomt, dan is er het "moet een condoom gebruiken" en eeuwige rechtszaken en bizarre loonregels, om nog maar te zwijgen van de huidige huisarrestgrenzen. Als RLC met appartementen in de VS zou willen werken, zouden alle verschillende staats- en lokale overheden ze leegbloeden.

Hallo Foamy

Alles ok bij jullie?

Hou het veilig en gezond

Vele groeten uit Belgie

• StnCld316 changed the title to Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic