Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1

tktoo

1 minute ago, Slender Man said:

VHTV ain't much better. Only difference is they get down and dirty, don't play things out for weeks/months. Same average at best looking tenants, doing the same sex shows day after day. Makes you wonder how many done anything involving "guests", " friends" before they joined these sites, and how many continued after they left. Would they be doing it if money wasn't involved. Think not. 

I bet when those who leave think thank fuck for that, we shall have a rest from sex for a while now :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

why they don't open new apartments? is it because they don't make enough money now for invest in new apartments or it's for other reasons...

it will be a year in the next june rlc have not open a new apartment

or maybe they realize with only 11 apartments they make enough money and it's not necessary to invest in new apartments i don't know, it's a year they have no ambition for their site now

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

why they don't open new apartments?

First off, look at the shit they are producing these days.  They can't even do what they are currently doing...right.  I think they like it the way it is now because they don't have to pay more managers (fat cats) money.  I think they were getting beyond their "Span of Control" when they had over 20 apts to manage.  It has got to be much simpler now and much more easy to handle.  Lastly, I think they know their days are numbered and are just biding their time before they throw in the towel.  RLC is a joke and a ripoff at best.  I read somewhere on this forum the other day that Olivia will be leaving soon and she apparently already has some of her girlfriends read to step into the spotlight.  This means it will more than likely be people you have already seen instead of fresh new faces which in my opinion is what RLC desperately needs.  Anyway, this is just my opinion on the matter.

• Like 4

Unless you are a Leora obsessive or enjoy staged "lesbian" performances, RealLifeCam offers nothing much else. Couples currently are ok, but like anything get boring watching the same thing. Need new faces with new ideas. 

Could be a number of reasons why they have not introduced new couples, or maybe just lazy. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

Unless you are a Leora obsessive or enjoy staged "lesbian" performances, RealLifeCam offers nothing much else. Couples currently are ok, but like anything get boring watching the same thing. Need new faces with new ideas. 

Could be a number of reasons why they have not introduced new couples, or maybe just lazy. 

e134.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

why they don't open new apartments? is it because they don't make enough money now for invest in new apartments or it's for other reasons...

it will be a year in the next june rlc have not open a new apartment

or maybe they realize with only 11 apartments they make enough money and it's not necessary to invest in new apartments i don't know, it's a year they have no ambition for their site now

Probably all their budget goes to pay all the fake lesbians.Pro workers must be more expensive than amateur ones,so that have a cost.They could..open a couple new normal couples houses and stop bringing(and save that money)the same workers for the 4,5 times..but they don't bother.Most will pay to watch the "queens and goddesses" doing same bs shows night after night,those people don't care about genuine,raw real life in cams..they just want nudity,shows and as less real moments as possible.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 12:14 AM, Jonsey said:

Leora and Malia will string it along for as much as they can. People are so desperate for them to get it on they will keep subscribing. Can be sure if the money is right and alcohol something more might happen. Barcelona apartments are just desperate. 

They know exactly what they are doing. Longer the charade goes on, the longer people will keep their subscription, also brings in new ones that read what's been happening and want to see for themselves. Smart move money wise for all involved. 

• Like 4