Pamela & Joseph (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

These people seem cool and laid back. I'm really surprised that they don't try harder to be successful in VHTV. It's not rocket science to win views and they could easily sway them with really not that much effort. Since they can fake it to the CB cams why not try different ways of performing for the VHTV cams? I don't get it! 🤔

Maybe they earn more doing CB and when they return to normal VH life (for want of a better phrase lol) they are too fucked 🤪 to perform. Decisions decisions wow, it's a hard life eh 😁

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Maybe they earn more doing CB and when they return to normal VH life (for want of a better phrase lol) they are too fucked 🤪 to perform. Decisions decisions wow, it's a hard life eh 😁

everything is just a matter of money; 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I'll add that even trying to be real is a form of a show for money. When cams pay money there is no way to escape it. The only way around it is for vhtv to pay salaries, which they said they will not do. 

If they started paying salaries it could make it worse then as the tennants I don't think would be inclined to make as much effort then. Then again many don't now anyway 😁

• Like 1