Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well when he is really their friend it would be pretty shitty from them to just ditch him because he has erection problems don't you think?

I don't think anyone is saying they can't be friends.  Just don't subject us to any more of these threesome attempts with Condor.  If Melissa and Sergio want to put on a show like that and ask people to pay to watch they need to find someone who can handle the job.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's on you. There are close to 40 apartments on this site. Go watch one that gives you what you want to see. Nobody is making you watch this place. Sergio Melissa Andrew and Krista get along with him really well and will continue to invite him to their parties.

I believe I said that is what I will do.  If watching Condor's repeated failures is entertaining to you then OK.   I know he has his fanboys but sorry - his antics are not entertaining for me.

1 minute ago, scotty3 said:

I don't think anyone is saying they can't be friends.  Just don't subject us to any more of these threesome attempts with Condor.  If Melissa and Sergio want to put on a show like that and ask people to pay to watch they need to find someone who can handle the job.

I am not sure it's about putting up a show for Mellisa and Sergio. if it was just to boost their views, they have had a lot of chances in the past but did not attempt to take advantage of them, even last night they could have tried it with Ante. Melissa had even said they were never gonna do swinging. I think they felt an especial connection of some sort with this guy which changed their mind, and they tried their best to make it work. don't be too harsh on them. 

They can blame each other, or we can blame all of them; it's high time to acknowledge that threesomes aren't necessarily their strong point and for me all their attempts to entertain us with it look pitiful; this career is not for them; you'd better come back to school 👎

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am not sure it's about putting up a show for Mellisa and Sergio. if it was just to boost their views, they have had a lot of chances in the past but did not attempt to take advantage of them, even last night they could have tried it with Ante. Melissa had even said they were never gonna do swinging. I think they felt an especial connection of some sort with this guy which changed their mind, and they tried their best to make it work. don't be too harsh on them. 

Sorry but I disagree.  Melissa asked folks in this forum what they thought about their attempt at a threesome.  That tells me that she and Sergio are very cognizant of what might enhance their views.  Everything that happens on this site is based on getting views.  That's how they make money.  As I said before - VHTV is an entertainment program - nothing more.  They tried something new and it worked in the sense that that it has obviously generated a lot of interest.  However - I think it will prove counterproductive since Condor was such a failure.  It is fair to criticize his performance since he put himself on display. 

1 hour ago, scotty3 said:

Sorry but I disagree.  Melissa asked folks in this forum what they thought about their attempt at a threesome.  That tells me that she and Sergio are very cognizant of what might enhance their views.  Everything that happens on this site is based on getting views.  That's how they make money.  As I said before - VHTV is an entertainment program - nothing more.  They tried something new and it worked in the sense that that it has obviously generated a lot of interest.  However - I think it will prove counterproductive since Condor was such a failure.  It is fair to criticize his performance since he put himself on display. 

yeah, once they did it, she wanted to get some reaction.maybe she was excited about it, I don't see anything wrong with that. and there is nothing wrong with trying to make their apartment more entertaining. but still I believe she does actually like Condor which convinced her to try it with him, you can't take out all human elements off equation.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Andrew is your best hope in this world of apts. He seems at least open to the idea. I do wonder how many of these guys really are bisexual, but for whatever reason they don’t want to be bisexual on cam. 

I know. Why so much lack of gay rooms in this site? In the past they used to have 2 gay rooms but now they have none. And the other sites VoyeurVilla and Lifeundercam which feautured gay sex closed... We bisexual and gay guys are really hopeless on the part of gay voyeur sex... 😞

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Andrew is your best hope in this world of apts. He seems at least open to the idea. I do wonder how many of these guys really are bisexual, but for whatever reason they don’t want to be bisexual on cam. 

Maybe it isn't the most profitable thing for them to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Maybe it isn't the most profitable thing for them to do.

I would definately subscribe as I did to VoyeurVilla and Lifeundercam... They could earn some money from the LGBT community. Why they don't want us to subscribe?