COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Wish you are right,but starting to fear this couple will stay indefinitely time..they packed some things and are gone vacations from the house of couples in vacations..till day 20..my fears..they gone back Russia and return day 20 for another two months or more😣.

I think they have a normal tourist visa for Europe. After 90 days they have to return to Russia for 90 days. Then they can come back.
There is still a student visa for the time of study at a university. But I do not think they have that.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, rado07 said:

I think they have a normal tourist visa for Europe. After 90 days they have to return to Russia for 90 days. Then they can come back.
There is still a student visa for the time of study at a university. But I do not think they have that.

"after 90 days they have to return Russia for 90 days",ufff..thank god.Was tiking they found a way of going back to Russia lets say a week and then return for more two,three months,really doesn't sense that a couple in the house of couples in vacations to leave house a week or so to..go vacations.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

"after 90 days they have to return Russia for 90 days",ufff..thank god.Was tiking they found a way of going back to Russia lets say a week and then return for more two,three months,really doesn't sense that a couple in the house of couples in vacations to leave house a week or so to..go vacations.

If it is 90 Days then they'll be leaving by October 11th and Leora will leave by November 10th.

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2019 at 11:08 PM, rado07 said:

the visa is it always 90 days? it's not 120 days now? because few girls on rlc like sofie can stay here for 120 days

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If it is 90 Days then they'll be leaving by October 11th and Leora will leave by November 10th.

Very apresciated by the info Stn.So that means a new couple till middle October.Regard Leora Curious to see what they will use the house,its a big house should be use for a couple,why not a lesbian couple..rlc have none.Cheers.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 8:29 AM, Felix75 said:

Marat leaves home, so that Ulyana would do her fake show. 😄

and I absolutely  love her fake shows..... her pretend shows, her look at this hot pussy show ….any of them , anyway I can get her shows, ANY way she wants to deliver that hot young body and that Pussy I am obsessed with...

4 hours ago, firewall said:

the visa is it always 90 days? it's not 120 days now? because few girls on rlc like sofie can stay here for 120 days

it is possible to stay longer than 90 days, but this is very complicated (wanted expert, study, marriage, etc.) This applies to Russian citizens.
I do not know where Sofie comes from.

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

it is possible to stay longer than 90 days, but this is very complicated (wanted expert, study, marriage, etc.) This applies to Russian citizens.

i think sofie is russian

20 hours ago, rado07 said:

Maybe robots have longer visa permissions times.

• Like 1