COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

it seems to me that they are soon on the move, surely even today
A big thank you for their participation, it was really nice to see them again and I hope that it allowed them to meet as a couple because it was not easy for them in Russia
Ulyana will remain a really nice surprise in this adventure, starting with being a shy guest and becoming the beautiful and naughty participant we know now
I wish you the best for the rest of your life

❤️ Ulyana ❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

it seems to me that they are soon on the move, surely even today
A big thank you for their participation, it was really nice to see them again and I hope that it allowed them to meet as a couple because it was not easy for them in Russia
Ulyana will remain a really nice surprise in this adventure, starting with being a shy guest and becoming the beautiful and naughty participant we know now
I wish you the best for the rest of your life

❤️ Ulyana ❤️

Going back to Mother Russia.  snow men GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Ulyanna and Marat left with suitcases at 9.26am  , I will miss Ulyanna``s bates looking directly at the cameras.

See what happens over the next day or two if RLC brings another couple.  Nelly & Bogdan should be in line for a 2 or 3 Month Visit.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

See what happens over the next day or two if RLC brings another couple.  Nelly & Bogdan should be in line for a 2 or 3 Month Visit.

Hope is a new couple.i like nelly&bogdan But was them with friends etc,Just the couple for three months would be kinda boring,but still think would enjoy them more than with U&M.My fears are that could be again Ulyana friends..like Olivia and nick iuksss.Hope will not be anotehr Rejoined thing.Just bring a fresh new couple,her very tall,amazing large natural boobs with nice pointy nipples,cute face,naught personality in right doses,not asking to much☺️.