B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Noldus

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

She has bated two days in a row now.  That puts her on at least step #2. 😂

I don't give any credit to any girl for solo bates but if you want to reward her then go for it.,

2 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Amira ended it before she had a chance.  In fact I don't think Amira really wanted her to.

I seemed to me that Amira was there strictly for the show.

As for Karina, I think she was initially there just for the show as well but ended up enjoying it a lot more than she expected. 

i think you are dead on

Il y a 10 heures, ze81 a dit :

What's scares me the most is how th others residents girls  learn from show girl Sophie..they already do her style of shows and even when Sophie leaves they gona continue with the same shows,this makes even less probably the possibility of watching true life act girl residents in b2,hope neither of the atual residents gets the big bedroom(after the other finaly leaves),such a wast of a nice big bed,always in far side corner of bed..would be funny if for next four months vacations of her rlc putted a cam in right side of bed😅.

That is the problem when you bring back girls for the nth time, their influence will spread especially when they also bring in their friends.

I still don't understand the existence of this batch of girls in B2, two useless girls who at most do covered bates or bate in their lingerie and SHOW NOTHING TO THE CAMERAS and the other girl who tried but can't seem to be real. Sophie and Serafima are cut from the same cloth, nothing is real about them on camera. I am not even sure if they are true to their friends.

But for me, Karina & Amira, easily one of the worst duos who came back to RLC. 

DO NOTHING, SHOW NOTHING, FAKE EVERYTHING.

season 11 nothing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 1

Karina and Amira have been gone for a couple hours.  It appears Sofie is about ready to leave for a date or something. Quite possible going to see Belle and Nate and Naomi is being left behind.  I don't blame Naomi for not wanting to get involved with that if it's in fact where Sofie is headed.  Wherever it is Naomi must not want to go. 

2125 Sofie just left.  She's been all excited and checking her phone every minute for the last hour.  The way she's dressed and those heels she certainly isn't going to see Belle.  If she's got a hot date though you would think she would plan it for a night when she doesn't have a house guest.  At least I wouldn't but then I'm not Sofie.  Thank God