B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

So unfair for Naomi ... I would vote to kick Sofie put and bring back Mila to take care of Naomi ... 

I never saw them bu heard a lot about them and would love to see that.  Sofie doesn't deserve to have ANY friends the way she treats people.  Only Sofie matters to Sofie. Belle will learn that soon enough I think.

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Has Sofie been home at all since she left at noon?  Had Naomi gone anywhere or done anything or has she just spent the whole day alone? 

Naomi went out on her own this afternoon...

I think Naomi is just waiting for either Karina or Amira to hit the road jack, so she will have a room in B-2, most likely it will be Amira as sh e is always on the phone, probably with a BF and that is why she has been so reserved this stay. 

There was a movie called Dumb and Dumber...… RLC is could be known as Dead and Deader

I would love to see Naomi stay in B2 or B4 but for some reason I don't think that's going to happen.  Why bring her in this early and why does she just have 1 small suitcase?  I think she is just visiting for a week or so and will leave.  For as little attention she is getting from Sofie she might just as well leave.  It's really disappointing that Sofie runs all over Barcelona and leaves her friend home alone.  It's been a wasted trip for Naomi so far.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I think Naomi is just waiting for either Karina or Amira to hit the road jack, so she will have a room in B-2, most likely it will be Amira as sh e is always on the phone, probably with a BF and that is why she has been so reserved this stay. 

There was a movie called Dumb and Dumber...… RLC is could be known as Dead and Deader

Amira appears to be completely packed up so it shouldn't be long before we find out if you are right.