B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Well what we expected last night and what it looked like Naomi was hoping for never happened. Kind of disappointing but then Sofie probably got all she needed during the 4+ hours she was gone yesterday leaving her house guest all alone.  25 minutes ago Sofie again left, again in a very nice dress, again leaving her house guest all alone in the apartment.  Let's see how long she is gone this time.  Not that it matters since we'll never know where she was or who she was with.  We'll see if she comes home dead tired, takes a quick bath to get his smell off her and anything else he left on her washed away and then gets into bed with Naomi and promptly falls asleep.  Just like yesterday. 🙁

I wouldn't call it a big improvement but it was an improvement.  At least for Amira.  Karina did nothing but lay there and let Amira do all the work and she never touched Amira.  The other day in the tub it was the same.  Amira did the touching, Amira initiated the kisses and Karina was just there.  Nothing from her for Amira.  It's good to see Amira opening up just a little but I have to wonder if it's too little, too late.  I don't think they are going to be there much longer but I don't know that for sure.

Il y a 4 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

I wouldn't call it a big improvement but it was an improvement.  At least for Amira.  Karina did nothing but lay there and let Amira do all the work and she never touched Amira.  The other day in the tub it was the same.  Amira did the touching, Amira initiated the kisses and Karina was just there.  Nothing from her for Amira.  It's good to see Amira opening up just a little but I have to wonder if it's too little, too late.  I don't think they are going to be there much longer but I don't know that for sure.

For your money's sake, I do hope they leave asap. I believe there are enough Ukrainian/Russian girls to go around.

There is really no need to hang on for dear life for these two to fxxking wake up.

Hey gents, the deed is done.  I gave my resignation today effective Aug 1st.  I gave the board my recommendation on who my replacement should be and why and it was voted on and passed.  I've taken the rest of the day off and will tell him tomorrow.

Right now it's time to read all the posts and catch up.  I can't believe Sofie has a house guest sitting in her bed twiddling her thumbs while sofie is over at B5 playing with Belle and Nate.  That's just wrong in my book.

• Like 1