B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I expected this.  I thought they came about the same time and would probably leave about the same time.

Yep all three has 54 days today. And maybe they are leaving tomorrow 😉

So maybe Naomi is moving in to Karinas room and we got a new girl in to B2 😉 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I would love to see Naomi stay in B2 or B4 but for some reason I don't think that's going to happen.  Why bring her in this early and why does she just have 1 small suitcase?  I think she is just visiting for a week or so and will leave.  For as little attention she is getting from Sofie she might just as well leave.  It's really disappointing that Sofie runs all over Barcelona and leaves her friend home alone.  It's been a wasted trip for Naomi so far.

Sofie is not doing anything different than she has done in any of her previous stays on RLC!

It's cute the way Naomi is laying there seductively moving her leg closer and closer to Sofie and Sofie is acting like she isn't there at all.  Give it up Naomi.  I don't know if she is really going to move into one of the 2 rooms in B2 but if she has a choice she should petition RLC for the room in B4 or just go back home.  All she'll get in B2 is disappointment

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It's cute the way Naomi is laying there seductively moving her leg closer and closer to Sofie and Sofie is acting like she isn't there at all.  Give it up Naomi.  I don't know if she is really going to move into one of the 2 rooms in B2 but if she has a choice she should petition RLC for the room in B4 or just go back home.  All she'll get in B2 is disappointment

The Professor of angles brought her Barcelona to be in B-2 with her, and in time you will see why. Take a deep breath and chill, Showtime and Naomi have a past that was very interesting to watch, so sit back and pull up a chair, it is about to get much better in B-2, I hope that Rosie comes back to share her huge personality with Bodacious Belle.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Professor of angles brought her Barcelona to be in B-2 with her, and in time you will see why. Take a deep breath and chill, Showtime and Naomi have a past that was very interesting to watch, so sit back and pull up a chair, it is about to get much better in B-2, I hope that Rosie comes back to share her huge personality with Bodacious Belle.

I'll believe it when I see it.  So far I've seen nothing but Sofie leave Naomi by herself.  Now Naomi is dressed and looks like she is goiing out by herself.