B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was always gonna be a tenant. She was just waiting for a room. I can't say I'm thrilled to see Stella, yet again...😒

I heard Stella was in Barca.....Just thought she would be at the couple's apartment with her bf....I don't mind Stella but it's just too soon imo...At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Pam turns up today

I just got the store opened up and logged back in to see what's going on and I see the name Stella on the other room.  I see naga posted that he's not thrilled to see Stella again which means she's another repeat.  She doesn't look to have moved in yet so who will be kind enough to tell me something about her.

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I just got the store opened up and logged back in to see what's going on and I see the name Stella on the other room.  I see naga posted that he's not thrilled to see Stella again which means she's another repeat.  She doesn't look to have moved in yet so who will be kind enough to tell me something about her.

Nice black girl, definitely not petite but for me, that is just about it.

Nothing much to complain, nothing much to shout about.

Just now, SierraTM said:

Nice black girl, definitely not petite but for me, that is just about it.

Nothing much to complain, nothing much to shout about.

Thanks Sierra.  I just hope she isn't another piece of furniture like Karina and Amira and a couple of the ones we've had in B4. I hope she has some fire in her and mixes well with all the other GOV girls.  We could use some excitement like I had hoped we would see with Sara and Aurora but aren't getting.  Aurora is turning out to be nothing more than a name on a room.

My understanding is that Gina still lives in Barcelona.  If that's true and if she and Stella are into each other I hope Stella doesn't end up spending all her time off cam at Gina's place.  That would suck.