B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Don't get your hopes up...Sofie is just not into that girl on girl lifestyle neither is Naomi which is fine.....They'll do the occasional sensual massaging and kissing...I just don't understand why these girls start this then back out at the very end...Just be your damn self.....

I'll just have to take what they are willing to give.  Hopefully whoever comes in to take the other room will turn out to be more "active".

You aren't the first one I've read that complained about both of them starting out like they were going to do something and then one or the other just decides to quit. 

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

Don't get your hopes up...Sofie is just not into that girl on girl lifestyle neither is Naomi which is fine.....They'll do the occasional sensual massaging and kissing...I just don't understand why these girls start this then back out at the very end...Just be your damn self.....

They did more than just kissing and massage last time...and I'm sure it'll happen again. I have a theory why it hasn't happened so far. It was a show last time, but sometimes quite enjoyable. However the show, as we'd expect, was on Sofie's terms, and once she wanted to pull the plug on it, Naomi went back to sleep in her room. Maybe they've waiting for Naomi to get her own room this time, before they progressed. I might well be wrong, but it might look odd if Sofie decided to stop a show with Naomi sleeping in the same bed instead of trotting off to her own room...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They did more than just kissing and massage last time...and I'm sure it'll happen again. I have a theory why it hasn't happened so far. It was a show last time, but sometimes quite enjoyable. However the show, as we'd expect, was on Sofie's terms, and once she wanted to pull the plug on it, Naomi went back to sleep in her room. Maybe they've waiting for Naomi to get her own room this time, before they progressed. I might well be wrong, but it might look odd if Sofie decided to stop a show with Naomi sleeping in the same bed instead of trotting off to her own room...

Even though it's a show I'd like to see them do it more often and go a little further each time.  I also want to see Sofie introduce Naomi to Belle and see what could develop out of that. If she gets very friendly with Belle I seriously doubt Belle will pull the plug on her like Sofie did.

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It hasn't happened because she isn't in the project yet...Same way Mila was changing in the restroom when she was just a guest.....I am not so certain if Naomi was willing to take it any further herself....

22 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

It hasn't happened because she isn't in the project yet...Same way Mila was changing in the restroom when she was just a guest.....I am not so certain if Naomi was willing to take it any further herself....

She was always gonna be a tenant. She was just waiting for a room. I can't say I'm thrilled to see Stella, yet again...😒

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Welcome Back Stella 😉

This is Stella's stay #4

Stella #3 and Leo 09.01.2019 10.02.2019 B3 33
Stella #1 15.08.2016 22.09.2016 B1 39    
Stella #1 22.09.2016 10.10.2016 B2 19 57 From B1
Stella #2 18.02.2017 05.05.2017 B1 77    
Stella #4 18.07.2019   B2       

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Naomi moving in to Karina's old room

This is Naomi's stay #2 in B2

Name  Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Naomi 02.03.2018 08.07.2018 B2 129
Naomi 13.07.2019 18.07.2019 B2 Guest 6
Naomi #2 18.07.2019    B2