B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

il y a 4 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I don't know if she was bating when you posted 8 minutes ago but she isn't now.  She doesn't do much of anything for the cameras though.  In fact she doesn't do much of anything at all but spoil things for Aurora and Sara when they are in the mood.  I really don't have a clue what she is doing in this project

I agree ever since Valerie left, Numi hasn't been really into anything in front of the cameras other than a few bates I think.

But for tonight, I think Sara was just too drunk for anything else after they went to her room? Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, both Sara & Aurora had not done much after that night on Sofie's bed I believe. So can't really put all the blame on Numi.

But I just don't understand why can't she face the camera since she was already bating? Makes fucking no sense to me.

It is kind of stupid actually TBH.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I agree ever since Valerie left, Numi hasn't been really into anything in front of the cameras other than a few bates I think.

But for tonight, I think Sara was just too drunk for anything else after they went to her room? Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, both Sara & Aurora had not done much after that night on Sofie's bed I believe. So can't really put all the blame on Numi.

But I just don't understand why can't she face the camera since she was already bating? Makes fucking no sense to me.

I dozed off for a few minutes and missed most of that so I really can't comment either way.  I'm just not at all impressed with Numi and I do think she is a big reason Sara and Aurora haven't done more. Just my opinion

Il y a 2 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

I dozed off for a few minutes and missed most of that so I really can't comment either way.  I'm just not at all impressed with Numi and I do think she is a big reason Sara and Aurora haven't done more. Just my opinion

I think u missed nothing while you dozed off. I believe Numi was bating for an imaginary friend watching from the stairs 😏

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think u missed nothing while you dozed off. I believe Numi was bating for an imaginary friend watching from the stairs 😏

Well I hope this imaginary friend enjoyed it. 

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Facing the camera on couch now----bating--can't always point pussies at cams--looks too phony IMO

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, happyone a dit :

Facing the camera on couch now----bating--can't always point pussies at cams--looks too phony IMO

Sure, I would rather it looked phony than when you can't see anything!

Might as well ask her to do it undercover the next time.