B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

Still early days, but it sort of seems like Sara & Aurora are following the awful Sofie show route. Lame tease shows that just end abruptly for no apparent reason. 

Isn't it enough that we have to endure those in B2 & B5? It's really a shame if that's what ends up happening here as well. Their hookup in B2 was great.

il y a 2 minutes, timber a dit :

Still early days, but it sort of seems like Sara & Aurora are following the awful Sofie show route. Lame tease shows that just end abruptly for no apparent reason

Isn't it enough that we have to endure those in B2 & B5? It's really a shame if that's what ends up happening here as well. Their hookup in B2 was great.

follow me wink GIF by TV4  tease carrot GIF by Valérie Boivin

PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY RLC

AND THEY THINK WE LIKE IT & WILL BEG FOR MORE 😏

5 hours ago, timber said:

Still early days, but it sort of seems like Sara & Aurora are following the awful Sofie show route. Lame tease shows that just end abruptly for no apparent reason. 

At the moment it looks like that B2 event was just an audition for Aurora to get a room...

9 hours ago, timber said:

it was my fear when I saw aurora with sofie the first days, sofie had time to teach her how rlc works and how to do a good tease during this time,

now aurora is in B1 there is many teasing with sara but that's all , they can't finish what they start.

and since sara is in the master room she make sure to sleep with panties on because she know the camera 10 is well placed, no more naked sleeping