B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

I would love to see more of Stella and Gina together! My dream is if the two of them would share an apartment as roommates. Together they are the right mixture of fun, wild and spontaneous!  They are also very good looking. 😍 But last time they were on RLC together, it was relatively short, Stella was only on a 1 monther, and then the boring twins came in the middle of there. 😫 

17 hours ago, tito216 said:

No voy a entrar en una discusion contigo, yo tambien lo vi y lo tengo grabado, si para es una mentira respeta mi opinion como yo respeto todas las demas.Que tengas un buen dia.Adios.

You were on Cam 9 and didn't see anything (4.52 when Belle gets the covers off enough)? Or were you on Cam 8 although you can see Stella's fingers and Belle's dildo in Caro's pussy? You must have at least seen Lola's pussy being eaten by Caro or do you believe it was resting on her mouth. At 4:58 Belle can be seen rubbing Caro's clit. We didn't have Replay and you have to be quick switching cameras to see the exposed stuff. 
Maybe they just stopped to fake stuff when it was visible but it is not as though these girls apart from cover up Caro hadn't done this stuff more explicitly just 2 weeks earlier. Maybe you saw nothing and it wasn't easy with the covering up and the NV but it did happen. What reason would they have had to lie? You've probably seen Belle do fake stuff, it's very obvious and I think deliberately so. Yes it was drugs but it wasn't fake and that's a fact. It was covered up because Caro wanted it that way. Belle and possibly Lola removed the cover and Caro did herself at the end. Belle, Lola (who had the dildo near the start) and Stella tried for 20 minutes and in the end didn't make her come but I think most of the noise came from Belle probably caused by Caro's fingers.

Friend I understand your weakness to Bella but she and the current inhabitants of B2 are not worth ... as I predict the coupon proved to be a failure ... already the alcohol does not help if the girls sit with handsets in the hands ... It was a terrible time to move a few bodies you are ... but the next groaning remained in history ....

Hace 2 horas, BBsq69 dijo:

Usted ESTABA en la leva 9 y no nada vi (4,52 CUANDO Belle se pone las Cubiertas Suficiente)? O Estabas en la leva 8, AUNQUE SE Puede ver los dedos de Stella y consolador en el Cono de Belle de Caro? Dębe Tener al Menos visto Cono de Lola Ser comido por Caro O CREE Que descansaba Sobre su boca. A las 4:58 Belle PUEDE verso frotar el clítoris de Caro. No teniamos Replay y Tiene Que Ser Cámaras de conmutación Rápido to see el material de Expuesto. 
Tal Vez Sólo se detuvieron un Cosas falsas Cuando Era visible, Pero No Es Como Si Estas chicas, aparte de encubrimiento Caro no habian Hecho ESTO Más explícitamente solo 2 SEMANAS los antes. Tal vez Usted vio nada y no era Fácil con La Cubierta y La NV Pero FUE ASI. ¿Qué Razón se han de mentir Tenido que?Usted probablemente ha visto Belle Hacer Cosas falsas, es muy Evidente y creo Que de Manera deliberada. Sí, ESTABA drogas Pero No era falso y ESO Es Un Hecho. ESTABA Cubierta Porque Caro Quiso ASI. Belle y, Posiblemente, Lola ha Retirado La Cubierta y Caro Hizo un sí Misma al final. Belle, Lola (Que tenia el consolador cerca del inicio) y Stella trataron Durante 20 minutos y al final a Hacen Que se corra Pero creo Que la mayor parte del ruido venia de Belle probablemente Causado por los dedos de Caro.

Digame usted que ve desde las 04:33:50 hasta las 04:51:00 tanto en las camaras 8 como camara 9? No se moleste porque ya se lo digo yo, 04:33:50 camara 8 se ve perfectamente a Stella y Belle cubriendo a Carolina con la sabana, asi hasta las 04:51:00, tanto en una como en otra camara ( 8-9 ) se ve perfectamente lo que yo considero una mentira, engaño o burla al abonado por parte de estas señoritas