B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

with all due respect, i'm not the one who started it!  besides that, it's non of your damn business!!! BB, you just need to return to keeping this apartment on the map with all your nonsensical BS.

touchy, touchy today aren't you FB

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

touchy, touchy today aren't you FB

He attacks members of the forum then turns around says I didn't start it. I know 5 year olds who are more mature than him. Just ignore him man. He's not even worth the energy to respond to.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He attacks members of the forum then turns around says I didn't start it. I know 5 year olds who are more mature than him. Just ignore him man. He's not even worth the energy to respond to.

He's unbeliev ... hell you know the rest.😀

Amazing posts from people who don't want to watch. I have nothing else I'd rather be doing and Belle💗 and Nate are doing great and no different from any other couple on RLC. Some people just seek to pretend it is. I mean it's not like The Goddess didn't tease and bate all the time and she and Paul are blissfully happy after many many years on RLC. People used to attack them but The Goddess's popularity was immense and is held in great respect on here except by a tiny minority of haters. Paul and The Goddess are intelligent people who know that any forum attracts these people and Belle and Nate are clever and artistic as well. 

The ignore system doesn't work and I and Belle and Nate have to put up with their hateful posts - let's be honest the posts have a theme and are designed to provoke and upset. Why do people feel the need to this? Let's not start with that because we've had enough name calling for one night.

I repeat I do what I do because I enjoy it and find it very sad people have to object to me enjoying myself ... but I suppose what they do is enjoy themselves in their own way. Can't understand them but I suppose they have to fill their time somehow. I just wish it was somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is a really strange time 3:15 am to go visiting a friend. I am finding Phoebe kind of strange actually, and she keeps really strange hours for sure.

She seems to be a night owl---

She has a band on her left wrist I assume from being at a Night Club--so closer here than going home at this hour

And you got to remember--they are all on vacation 😏

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is a really strange time 3:15 am to go visiting a friend. I am finding Phoebe kind of strange actually, and she keeps really strange hours for sure.

Is Fiby a weird spelling of Phoebe? Why not just call her Phoebe assuming that's not her real name.