B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

they always had a difficulty to find couples for this apartment "couples on vacation" 

I would be not surprising to see the same couples returns and the olds also like nelly/bogdan etc...

Maybe RLC got their fingers burnt by R&T. I think they had decent viewing figures but killed the atmosphere and RLC don't want to take the chance of getting the wrong couple again. Sure N&K could come back into the project but I think those days are gone. If only they could find a couple for B&N like M&R but R only stays for a few days and Megan wouldn't want to give up her jets.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

they always had a difficulty to find couples for this apartment "couples on vacation" 

I would be not surprising to see the same couples returns and the olds also like nelly/bogdan etc...

Hope if they do that is only with the other COV house(that one seems beter just for one couple),this one would be cool if was just for new couples or Barca girls we didn't seen in this situation(with a partner).

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Fiby from B4 is coming over. 

It didn't seem a terribly thorough clean. TBH Roza has done most of the cleaning in B5 up to this point and she was only here half the time.

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Fiby from B4 is coming over. 

Can't tell if Belle💗 is putting on make-up. It might just be lip balm. Probably not a show but then they didn't necessarily go to B4 with a show in mind. I think that was something that evolved as the 4 of them just clicked. It was almost as much for them as it was for us. But if Fiby came there may not be a show or it would be more like we saw from Sofie.

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Megan and her BF looks all dressed up maybe they are coming round.

ChangeaBelle💗 has just put on her new underwear, did some ballet, and then switched to all black. Not sure why. She was maybe impressing Nate before going out but I think if she was going to be showing her underwear this evening she would have kept her new ones on.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

ChangeaBelle💗 has just put on her new underwear, did some ballet, and then switched to all black. Not sure why. She was maybe impressing Nate before going out but I think if she was going to be showing her underwear this evening she would have kept her new ones on.

And seconds later she switches back to the new pair ... She's reading my mind LOL