B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

Belle and Nate if you read this topic please ignore all this negative comments just know there's lots more people that love you and enjoy watching you than the members that are posting the comments.

Lets join the cult😁..Belle you are a princess,your skin is as smooth as butter..you hair is as beautiful as the most amazing sunset..Belle my queen,my live,my inspiration.friends love GIF..i love you hearts GIF by Shurly..Belle sweet Belle😍.

• Like 4

Just now, Daleys said:

Belle and Nate if you read this topic please ignore all this negative comments just know there's lots more people that love you and enjoy watching you than the members that are posting the comments.

you better say ?Belle and Nate , you can learn a lot if you read the comments

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in Italy we are a free country where everyone can give their opinion, for now I pay to see these apartments, if I feel, I took the piss, I have the right to say it, so don't worry, I'll spend more time on VHTV than on these few RLC apartments

No problem with you giving your opinion, you are free to do so. What you say is nothing but derogatory remarks about a girl trying to make an honest buck. There is a difference.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

you better say ?Belle and Nate , you can learn a lot if you read the comments

A lot of us can learn a lot by reading quite a few comments in all the forums here in CC.. 

And that is there are a lot of assholes, insulting people and instigators looking for attention  posting all over the CC forums --

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

A lot of us can learn a lot by reading quite a few comments in all the forums her in CC.. 

And that is there are a lot of assholes, insulting people and instigators looking for attention  posting all over the CC forums --

The world is full of these type of people so why wouldn't this forum, It represents people from all over the world.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

No problem with you giving your opinion, you are free to do so. What you say is nothing but derogatory remarks about a girl trying to make an honest buck. There is a difference.

I'm not scornful, if someone who works with me does something bad for them, I'm right to say it, I repeat, these girls are paid to stay in these apartments, however I don't know if Belle reads our comments, if she does, I don't think you're interested in a fucking word we say

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets join the cult..Belle you are a princess,your skin is as smooth as butter..you hair is as beautiful as the most amazing sunset..Belle my queen,my live,my inspiration.friends love GIF..i love you hearts GIF by Shurly..Belle sweet Belle.

Not bad for a beginner

• Upvote 1

look to the app Anabelle - damira  , the three other girls have fun in the bath , fun , pleasure  and they are single  , Belle & Nate eating  one on the kitchen table one in the sofa  "this is love "

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm not scornful, if someone who works with me does something bad for them, I'm right to say it, I repeat, these girls are paid to stay in these apartments, however I don't know if Belle reads our comments, if she does, I don't think you're interested in a fucking word we say

these girls are paid to stay in these apartments. Serg you need to get your information right. These are girls and couples on vacation apts. RLC themselves has said that the people in the apts. lead a normal life and are come and go as they please.

• Like 2