B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

il y a 23 minutes, ed2 a dit :

My guess, the police arrived because of noice complaint, maybe the boys got alittle big mouthed at the police, maybe they found their drugs, I don't know, but they got sent away. Nothing to do with being a danger to the girls, or whatever you implied?

Megan's BF stuff is still in her bedroom so they are not sent away they were getting dressed up to go out just before the maintenance. Everyone here has wild fantasy stories flying around.

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It's just the wild, drunken parties and sharing that is bad mojo.  That isn't real life at all.

I guess we know who was raised in a convent. What a stupid statement.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Non è affatto vero. Guarda le 2 volte che ha portato Chris in B1 e non solo lo ha incoraggiato a farlo con Daniela e Pam, ma l'ha aiutato a farlo. E quelle non erano le uniche volte, solo quelle che vengono in mente proprio ora.

before they had sex all three Amalia and Chris had a fight because Daniela gave Chris too much attention; Pam encouraged Amalia to do it, probably for RLC's money, while they were on the bed and Daniela licked Amalia, Chris wanted to fuck Daniela, Amalia made him the sign to cut his throat if he did, even if he let him do it, the the second time the same thing happened, they quarreled, they left home and when they came back Chris fucked only with Amalia while the other two licked each other, the third time, Amalia sent Chris away from B1, trust me I remember everything

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Megan's BF stuff is still in her bedroom so they are not sent away they were getting dressed up to go out just before the maintenance. Everyone here has wild fantasy stories flying around.

We were talking about Chris and Damon, 2 months ago.

41 minutes ago, Mauri said:

before they had sex all three Amalia and Chris had a fight because Daniela gave Chris too much attention; Pam encouraged Amalia to do it, probably for RLC's money, while they were on the bed and Daniela licked Amalia, Chris wanted to fuck Daniela, Amalia made him the sign to cut his throat if he did, even if he let him do it, the the second time the same thing happened, they quarreled, they left home and when they came back Chris fucked only with Amalia while the other two licked each other, the third time, Amalia sent Chris away from B1, trust me I remember everything

So do I, just not the same way you do obviously.  No problem, let's just let it rest.

here we are, tonight, you can see the thing that will change the meaning of these apartments, Rocco and Nate have arrived now the Damira stallion is missing and we will see the famous little train

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know how much of this is true, but if it is, I am very proud of Debby and Anabella for turning down Damira's offer and not making a total spectacle of themselves.  Way to go Debby and Anabella for staying away from that kind of bullshit!!!

I really dont think she was trying to get her to join them

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I see that and they have lots of groceries.  Exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen.  Party in B4 tonight.😠

You dont like when they have party ? Or because there are guys ?