Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

39 minutes ago, squish said:

There is an air of finality in the way that Nina is checking the flat for all her bits and pieces. I really really hope it is not the last we see of her.

Might be moving back in with Alan? Who's to know what will happen..........................Unless someone knows different ::)

48 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Might be moving back in with Alan? Who's to know what will happen..........................Unless someone knows different ::)

As always we are left looking for clues but I can say that their discussion was quite intense. Never seen Alan so animated. Perhaps Groomy can help us?

Just now, groomy said:

Ordinary scandal. Nothing special. Alan is true man. Said - realized. He talked about his type of life - and after 5 minutes already in DotA2👍.

Groomy thanks for this. Glad it was just a lovers (tiff) argument. Forgive my ignorance but what is DoftA2?

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Groomy thanks for this. Glad it was just a lovers (tiff) argument. Forgive my ignorance but what is DoftA2?

It's sad that this forum doesn't have a Russian that is fluent in English. Sometimes it's very difficult to make out some of the translations on this forum.

20 minutes ago, squish said:

As always we are left looking for clues but I can say that their discussion was quite intense. Never seen Alan so animated. Perhaps Groomy can help us?

sorry..but what do you mean by "animate"🙄
what I saw yesterday and until a few hours ago was Alan doing a strong but deeply injured and hurt .... similar to an Alan I saw here almost a year ago when Nina "left" the project accompanied by her father .
Even listening to loud metal repeated itself as at that time.😔

6 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

It's sad that this forum doesn't have a Russian that is fluent in English. Sometimes it's very difficult to make out some of the translations on this forum.

Bit of a two edged sword. Yes it would be fascinating for us to have translations to further our understanding but I can recall one tenant who spoke in English who ended up being reported by a subscriber for a perceived misdemeanour. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

sorry..but what do you mean by "animate"🙄
what I saw yesterday and until a few hours ago was Alan doing a strong but deeply injured and hurt .... similar to an Alan I saw here almost a year ago when Nina "left" the project accompanied by her father .
Even listening to loud metal repeated itself as at that time.😔

I think you have 'hit the nail on the head' bear. By animated I mean excited, energetic and agitated. It can't be much fun for Alan living alone mostly. Time for another visit by Louise perhaps?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, squish said:

Bit of a two edged sword. Yes it would be fascinating for us to have translations to further our understanding but I can recall one tenant who spoke in English who ended up being reported by a subscriber for a perceived misdemeanour. 

Are you talking about the interracial couple from Florida?