Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:
VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Alan and friend late hot sex,Nov 20 in category Sex on realm Kira camera Guest room at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

If you understand the answer (and the joke)
"just another thermodynamic miracle" ... in Alan's dick😁

I was talking here, "since she moved" to this place on 24..
At ilka place she also had some glimpses 

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking "since she moved" to this place

officially she hasn't moved yet ... what I've seen is her sleeping with Alan ... and waking up with Alan and again sleeping, to wake up in sequence. I didn't see suitcases or a simple backpack. Not yet ...the project is still AS and not ASA.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

officially she hasn't moved yet ... what I've seen is her sleeping with Alan ... and waking up with Alan and again sleeping, to wake up in sequence. I didn't see suitcases or a simple backpack. Not yet ...the project is still AS and not ASA.

I totally know that.. That's why i put the " " talking in a figurative speech. Still the question remains

If VH ever open a museum this should be its prize exhibit. Brings back so many memories. The apartments first birthday orgy. Nina's birthday party. Even Stella & Stephen slept on it once on their way to their wedding. Edda & Joe, the list just goes on...

19 hours ago, squish said:

If VH ever open a museum this should be its prize exhibit. Brings back so many memories. The apartments first birthday orgy. Nina's birthday party. Even Stella & Stephen slept on it once on their way to their wedding. Edda & Joe, the list just goes on...

totally in agreement ... all of George's major projects one day sat on him ... that has out of this rule Jessica and Lello ... forgot anyone else?
It only loses or is matched by A&A's green blanket (VV) in terms of memory icons.😉

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 6:56 PM, Alley barber said:

This needs to be burned. No other way to get it cleaned 

20 hours ago, squish said:

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

totally in agreement ... all of George's major projects one day sat on him ... that has out of this rule Jessica and Lello ... forgot anyone else?
It only loses or is matched by A&A's green blanket (VV) in terms of memory icons.😉

They called in a professional and cleaned it a few times. However, this should be in every VH participant toolbox:

image.png.999c3cfbe27a6c86f786a3959673444d.png

Works well along with a wet vacuum cleaner.