Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

Yes I think this is Louise's tactic tonight. To play all night to avoid having to do anything with Alan. I do hope however that this is the first of a series of visits by her. Slightly ironic as Alan was the only one not to take advantage of her at that party. Doubt whether George will be impressed with her tonight however. Timeline for me.

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You mean Louise?

10 hours ago, squish said:

Yes the lovely Louise. Such a treat.

10 hours ago, Failscream said:

She looks depressed as hell

Yes Louise. She must a fine lady, but I did not like her appearance in VH.

When a girl appear in VH, I like to see her happy and enjoy her performance and income. However, when I saw Louise hesitate before sex and cried after, I did not like it. If a girl has a problem with camera, then she must go away, find another source of income and don't create a moral dilemma for subscribers, managers, business owners and other participants involved. 

That is why I am not a fan of "lovely Louise"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the apt seems like a convent 90% of the time. even now that serena has woken up almost all of her activity is at kira's. louise is a very nice girl i'm sure but she adds nothing here.

Unfortunately, you are right.

I have hope for Ilka and Sam though.

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

who are they?

The new George's tenants, replacing in the Leeloo and Corben place.

They haven't done anything, so unfortunately you are not missing anything. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The new George's tenants, replacing in the Leeloo and Corben place.

They haven't done anything, so unfortunately you are not missing anything. 

thanks. i haven't seen them do anything yet either. if they do i'll remember their names. if they do nothing........................................... well let's hope they do something soon.

19 hours ago, zoifan said:

When a girl appear in VH, I like to see her happy and enjoy her performance and income. However, when I saw Louise hesitate before sex and cried after, I did not like it. If a girl has a problem with camera, then she must go away, find another source of income and don't create a moral dilemma for subscribers, managers, business owners and other participants involved. 

I can understand this view fully. However I think that what we are seeing might be the start of a new phase. I am happy to wait to see how it turns out.