Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Are you really surprised? It's like a play in the theatre and the actors just randomly appear whenever they feel like it.

This play is called"Me and my Onesie"

Starring

Alan

And 

Sleeping Serena

P.S.If they turn up.😏😏

jimmy fallon applause GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1

True, but the element that prevents me from writing the apartment off entirely is that just now and again it becomes utterly fascinating i.e. Nina or Louise or Edda just dropping in. I suppose also it has been around as an apartment for so long it is a bit like a 'soap' that you can tune into now and again just to catch up on. For this reason it was a bit of a shock for the long term subscriber when  Lola & Otto moved out. You got to know their characteristics and idiosyncrasies so well that they became part of the VH furniture.

When Nina comes back as I am sure she will (she very much wants to) then I suspect criticism will cease.

1 hour ago, squish said:

When Nina comes back

The return of Nadia is complicated.

She has a friend and last time she stayed in Kira place. If she comes back, I expect more swinging happen.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

The return of Nadia is complicated.

She has a friend and last time she stayed in Kira place. If she comes back, I expect more swinging happen.

Yes but Nina's friend is just that and you won't have seen any penetrative sex. Nina's destiny is with Alan.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Yes but Nina's friend is just that and you won't have seen any penetrative sex. Nina's destiny is with Alan.

The guy was camera shy, but we could see that they are very much sexually and emotionally intimate. The guy looked a level headed person, very hard to find for Nina. So I expect she would not let him go easily. Allan stays as a fuck buddy no question.