Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

Sadly Louise left with her belongings. I hope to see her back. I appreciate not all do. I suspect she has left uni and so George has ordered her to spend time here, unless/until she gets a job, if she does, not so easy for females in Russia. She and Serena have something in common namely an unrequited love for their rascally Manager. There were some tearful scenes (either a bereavement or because of George). The girls were out on the town last night (or at georges). Could not see them at the other George apts. Alan has a nasty cold currently. Surprised he is not away at the gamers olympics.

• Like 1

Now that the girls have gone a deep gloom descends on the apartment. I am unsure whether George is still striving to get Louise together with Alan. He has tried in the past and this overnight stay was most unusual. It is clear there is some affection between them 04:25:30 cam 6. Whilst I would not go as far as saying say that Louise is voyeur 'royalty' I would say she has a status that transcends her circumstances and commands some respect not unlike Nina. Imho do not see Alan as being 'loyal' to Giselle but others may disagree.

On 8/4/2019 at 7:17 PM, squish said:

Minor point but when Louise and Serena left in all their finery, they never said anything to Alan but just left. Maybe this is the Russian way?

Alan's finery is a clean t-shirt , shorts and new flip flops. Has anyone ever seen him dressed up to go anywhere?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Alan's finery is a clean t-shirt , shorts and new flip flops. Has anyone ever seen him dressed up to go anywhere?

You are assuming he knows how to work the washing machine?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Alan has just brought in some provisions. Here's hoping he is expecting some female company.

A possible outcome is Serena moves to Kira, and someone intimate with Alan moves in. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

A possible outcome is Serena moves to Kira, and someone intimate with Alan moves in. 

Possible of course. Maybe he is just having a quiet night in but I hope not. He did after all put on some clean shorts.