Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

As a young teenage lad I once shaved off my pubic hair.

It was the most itchy experience I have ever had!!!.Never again.

Hey guys it's meeeee.

God bless the USA.

Few days and already brain washed?? :biggrin:

Welcome back Dave 😉 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Few days and already brain washed?? :biggrin:

Welcome back Dave 😉 

Cheers Sparkles,for a couple "not in the first flush of youth" we did a pretty good job navigating airports,theme parks,transportation etc,etc.We had a great time👍👍

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

As a young teenage lad I once shaved off my pubic hair.

It was the most itchy experience I have ever had!!!.Never again.

Hey guys it's meeeee.

God bless the USA.

Hey welcome back! Did we treat you right on your vacation?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey welcome back! Did we treat you right on your vacation?

Hi Ash,you sure did and it's why I never have a problem when I visit.We had a busy time going round the parks,Disney,Universal,islands,volcano bay,SeaWorld,Busch gardens down at Tampa.Unfortunately when we were at volcano bay(water park)we had to leave as there was lightning around but the time we had was brilliant.But main Street in Magic Kingdom still does it for me with Cinderella's castle in the background.I have to confess though that I only did one coaster(aerosmith)but we packed ourselves with water rides god knows how many times I got soaked.We also did loads of shows,Muppets(not Rob and Just),Frozen,Bugs Life,Skull island kingdom of Kong,Spiderman,Men in black,Buzz,etc,etc.We found a nice bar and grille on I/drive called Applebee's which served really nice food.But All the American people we spoke to were very friendly and always asked about our accent😀.Yep it was an excellent holiday with perfect weather and cold beer and we both had a blast.Now we need a holiday to recover😀

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,I could do with some of it up top!!!!!!!!

Never thought it would be stylish having pubes growing out of your head, also it makes it more clear that if you did then you would truly be a dickhead. 😂

• Like 2