Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm this place just left my favorite list. I had hopes there but nothing at all is improving. 

6 minutes ago, squish said:

Apartment empty again.

Maybe they  went out to shop for good quality sausage.

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.176992f199f5c94760e1d75fc2921c7e.png

Just checked, This attire  is not for picking boys or hunting fresh sausage. It seems that the summer weather is too nice to stay inside.

I think Lisa should have checked the other guy would join the project. Unfortunately Monsoon is absolutely not sexually attracted to these girls. As much as they try, he just can't do anything.  

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Better for Lisa to shop for better participants 😉

I am pretty sure it is Monsoon that is not interested in doing anything with the girls. They tried several times and he just physically not enabled. 

If Lisa finds a guy for them, I am confident that these girls will impress. Maybe is it time to call for Logan ?  :cool: I wonder what happen to such great talent when there is such shortage of men in Lisa apartments?

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am pretty sure it is Monsoon that is not interested in doing anything with the girls. They tried several times and he just physically not enabled. 

If Lisa finds a guy for them, I am confident that these girls will impress. Maybe is it time to call for Logan ?  :cool: I wonder what happen to such great talent when there is such shortage of men in Lisa apartments?

Monsoon is the tattoo girl.. probably you meant marley.. But didn't the three (without the other guy) had fun together before? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Monsoon is the girl with the face tattoo

Just now, Sparkles said:

Monsoon is the tattoo girl.. probably you meant marley.. But didn't the three (without the other guy) had fun together before? 

One time in Lisa place in the dark. By far not enough for me to make them participants. 

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Monsoon is the girl with the face tattoo

The the place named Monsoon & Marley. When the 3rd girl joined the name  Zahia was added to the names.

Monsoon should be the guys name or I consumed too much alcohol. 

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The the place named Monsoon & Marley. When the 3rd girl joined the name  Zahia was added to the names.

Monsoon should be the guys name or I consumed too much alcohol. 

If you only give that two changes.. i will have to say the alcohol one :biggrin: 

On 6/28/2019 at 11:47 PM, phil4466 said:

So I propose Monsoon (e.g. a mix of moon and sun, refering to her double face) for the tatooed girl, and Zahia for the young one. She seems younger than Polly was, btw... The guy could be named Marley (reference to his weed printed panty).

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If you only give that two changes.. i will have to say the alcohol one :biggrin: 

Then how come the names were Monsoon & Marley on the 1st day?

Marley is a girl name. 

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Then how come the names were Monsoon & Marley on the 1st day?

Marley is a girl name. 

The names was suggested at CC when they was at Lisa's ... and seems Lisa (or them) liked the suggestions and adopt that names as officials when they opened their apartment

Bob Marley :biggrin: By google, it seems it can be boys and girls .. more popular on boys  (https://nameberry.com/babyname/Marley

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1